An Old School Catholic Message Board

Prayer Requests

franciscanheart

franciscanheart

I seem to be in need of prayer lately. :blink: My finances are coming together on my bills so praise God! But now I'd like to ask for prayers for me in my discernment. I feel like I'm at a bit of a fork in the road. There have been some things on my heart since I left the convent that I have not spoken to anyone about (plan on doing that soon though with my SD) and that I'm not sure how to handle exactly. I don't want to cross any lines and since I'm not familiar with the process, I'm not sure who's supposed to do what next and when.

I like the community I visited very much and feel great peace about a potential life there. Obviously it's hard to guage what's real and what's emotion right after a visit (especially a first visit) so it's taken me some time to really confirm for myself that I do in fact love the community and feel peace about it - and believe that this is where God is calling me. Since I haven't spoken with the community since I left, I'm not really sure how they felt about it all.

So... I just need prayers. I need prayers for wisdom, knowledge, and prayerfulness. I need God to enlighten me, give me knowledge of what is next, and help me to remain prayerful about it. Any help you could offer will be greatly appreciated.

franciscanheart

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' post='1149719' date='Dec 26 2006, 04:05 AM']
wisdom, knowledge, prayerfulness, and enlightenment... check ;)
I'll get right on it :cool:
right...NOW
[/quote]
:hehe: thanks, LD.

Thank you, Jennirom and His Child. :)

franciscanheart

Sts Francis and Clare, St Thomas Aquinas, St Thèrése, St Alphonsus Ligori, pray for us! (Yes, all of us!)

Thanks. :thumbsup: