An Old School Catholic Message Board

Non-catholics

Akalyte

[quote name='Akalyte' post='1145095' date='Dec 18 2006, 05:11 PM']
We love you and welcome you to phatmass.com.

Enjoy your stay and may the LORD bless you and teach you.
[/quote]
Amen! :)

[quote name='White Knight' post='1145951' date='Dec 19 2006, 08:20 PM']
I'm a Non-Catholic aleast for a few more months, Easter Vigil can't come quick enough. :)
[/quote]
Have you posted your conversion story yet? If so, send us the link.

[quote name='White Knight' post='1145951' date='Dec 19 2006, 09:20 PM']
I'm a Non-Catholic aleast for a few more months, Easter Vigil can't come quick enough. :)
[/quote]
Same here. ^_^

Thanks for the welcome. I can't quite remember how I found my way here (it was a while ago), but I've enjoyed myself so far.

I don't consider myself a Protestant, though I am not Catholic. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (otherwise known as the Mormons).

Groo the Wanderer

Welcome SD! We don't consider you Protestant either, since your faith tradition was not formed in protest of the Catholic Church or descended from one that did ;)

Hope you have fun here! :D:

goldenchild17

[quote name='Akalyte' post='1145095' date='Dec 18 2006, 05:11 PM']
We love you and welcome you to phatmass.com.

Enjoy your stay and may the LORD bless you and teach you.
[/quote]

Thanks, and I) love ya'll too, no matter how much you make me want to pull my hair out. :cool:

Edited by goldenchild17

Akalyte,

This might be my second or third post. But, I've been reading here a lot for the past couple weeks. Thanks for the welcome to non-Catholics. :)
I was confirmed in the Catholic Church, but I'm not a believer. I already know that YOU PEOPLE ;) are kind, but the welcome was still touching.

Peace,
Paddington

P.S. It is so strange that there are 2 (I hope not more) phatmassers who believe in executing heretics (such as me).
It makes me feel like when you walk thru the zoo and you know that the lions would kill you if they had the opportunity, but you just walk by unharmed. :)

hey hey, thanks for the welcome. i think im protestant, united to be exact but im not too sure what that exactly means. namely i believ in god, i am not catholic and the united church is rather convenient place for worship for me.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Paddington' post='1147329' date='Dec 22 2006, 08:15 AM']
Akalyte,

This might be my second or third post. But, I've been reading here a lot for the past couple weeks. Thanks for the welcome to non-Catholics. :)
I was confirmed in the Catholic Church, but I'm not a believer. I already know that YOU PEOPLE ;) are kind, but the welcome was still touching.

Peace,
Paddington

P.S. It is so strange that there are 2 (I hope not more) phatmassers who believe in executing heretics (such as me).

[/quote]
every family has a nut or two on the family tree...