An Old School Catholic Message Board

I'm Home

Sixtina87

[quote name='Sixtina87' post='1145048' date='Dec 18 2006, 02:40 PM']
why thank you!!!! I love being at Magdalen, I consider it my home and the staff and students as my family!!!! I miss everyone alot...including joe! If the person you know would like to attend Magdalen, that person should come to a vistors weekend!!!

Next semester is packed....we have a recording of a new CD and MARCH FOR LIFE!!!!!!!! And Not to mention, the Winter Ball and a few other things going on as well!!! I'm so excited!!!
[/quote]

I really loved all of the things that I recieved from Magdalen. It seemed to be the perfect school for me except that it's so far away!! I'm clear out here in the Midwest!! I'm glad to hear that you like it so much!!! :)

I live in ILL, and it really wasn't a huge problem for me!!! i would definatly recommend coming for a visitors weekend, next semester....you would love being there!!!!! TRUST ME!!!!

Oh, Nicole I miss you! I'm so happy you've had a good time at Magdalen, email me sometime, we need to catch up!! I'll PM you the address :-)

[quote name='Sixtina87' post='1145121' date='Dec 18 2006, 05:06 PM']
I live in ILL, and it really wasn't a huge problem for me!!! i would definatly recommend coming for a visitors weekend, next semester....you would love being there!!!!! TRUST ME!!!!
[/quote]

hmmm... maybe I will have to look into it a bit more....

I"m so glad to hear that you love it so much!!!

There are 2 from Wisconsin, 2 from ILL, and some from Texas, 1 from Kentucky!! And I think that is it from the midwest, I think...not sure though!!!

Magdalen is very small and you wouldn't have to worry about not making friends..everyone gets to know eachother really well since there are only 70 ish students....we really never leave cmapus except on Saturdays for socials and sometimes during the week if it is a free day, but free days are rare!!!!! I recommend anyone who is interested to come for a visitors weekend....it takes alot of adjusting to things but as time goes on....you will learn to love it!!!