An Old School Catholic Message Board

Now A Candidate!

Tina44

Just to update everyone.....
Yesterday I formally applied to the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary! I am now a Candidate for entrance!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe it!
The whole thing took about an hour, it was absolutely beautiful! The most wonderful thing I have ever experienced. I was so happy, my face hurt from smiling so much! God has blessed me greatly during this whole discernment journey, especially in allowing me to meet, befriend, and "bond" with the other three girls I will, God willing, enter with!

And, at the same time, my family is starting to realize how happy I am with this decision. They are finally starting to come to grips with it and lending their support. I ask all of you to please continue to pray for them.

Now starts the process of gathering all the necessary information!

I AM A CANDIDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please keep me in your prayers!

:P: :cool:Tina....I am soooooooo happy for you :) :) . It is lovely that your parents are supporting you and i hope that your discernment journey will proceed as you plan. I will pray for you as you continue it. God Bless & Mary Keep. :lol: :lol:

Tina,

I saw you last night after you apply and I can testify that she was glowing and smiling from ear to ear!!! I am so happy and blessed to have gotten to know you and DAnielle and Teena and to know that God willing we will be "bandmates"

Please be assured of my prayers for you and your family and in one month and fourteen days I will be applying hehehehehe we are gonna have to celebrate!!!

In Mary's Immaculate Heart, I am,
Lee
Bandmate

[quote name='FutureIHMNJ' post='1142347' date='Dec 14 2006, 03:53 PM']
Tina,
I saw you last night after you apply and I can testify that she was glowing and smiling from ear to ear!!! I am so happy and blessed to have gotten to know you and DAnielle and Teena and to know that God willing we will be "bandmates"

Please be assured of my prayers for you and your family and in one month and fourteen days I will be applying hehehehehe we are gonna have to celebrate!!!

In Mary's Immaculate Heart, I am,
Lee
Bandmate
[/quote]

Bandmate,
Be assured that we WILL celebrate FOR SURE in one month and fourteen days!!!! I would NOT miss that for anything! :lol:

[quote name='ThyHolyLove' post='1142566' date='Dec 14 2006, 08:04 PM']
woot! that is so awesome! So, how long are you a candidate before you enter the postulancy?
[/quote]

I believe I will be a candidate until I find out if I'm accepted, and then, God willing, I will enter in September. No idea when I'll find out.....I think it takes a few months.

Danielle/Lee Nora, correct me if I'm wrong! Still on cloud 9 a bit...... :rolleyes: