An Old School Catholic Message Board

Good News...and Would Like To Share With The Pham

FutureIHMNJ

franciscanheart

I really like your new sig, Lee! Mostly because I love St. Thomas :love:

(What an awesome feast to apply on!! :D: )

[quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1153711' date='Jan 1 2007, 04:28 PM']
I really like your new sig, Lee! Mostly because I love St. Thomas :love:

(What an awesome feast to apply on!! :D: )
[/quote]

Sorry that I have been so quite phatfam. I have been absolutely busy with work, moving and the school. I am currently living closer to my jobs in PA. I used to live in NJ and travel back and forth to work in PA. I work at Camilla Hall in the weekends, its the Nursing Home for the retired Sisters, and in the week I am a nanny for 2 great families. So I have been keepign myself busy, trying to pay of my personal debt so that I can enter God Willing in september.

But I definately been reading post on the vocation phorum. Just to let you all know Sister Susan who has been posting and is in Louisina at the moment is my sponsor. She has helped me along my vocation tremendously, and believe me SHE HAS HELPED ME!! hehe she has been so GOOD to me, I thank God every night when I go to bed for everything she has done for me!!

I have learned so much about Saint Thomas since I chose January 28 to apply to the Sisters Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. I truly have been blessed and continue to be blessed by HIS immense love. I think I am on Cloud 9.
As of tomorrow January 7 there will be 20 days until I apply and my journey back to Him has been so wonderous, with a lot of twist and turns believe me it wasn't easy and I had my share of hard times and I still do, but if I am certain of one thing in my life and that is that He has definitely called to Religious life, and has called me back Home to that IHM's

Please know of my prayers for everyone in the vocation station, and thank you for all the messages and prayers since I posted this. I will keep everyone updated.

In Mary's Immaculate Heart, I am,
Lee Nora
FutureIHMNJ

Edited by FutureIHMNJ

[quote name='TeresaAvila' post='1157624' date='Jan 6 2007, 05:01 PM']
Congratulations!! am so happy for you, our dear lord and you community, and know that I am praying for you!!! :saint:
[/quote]

Thanks..I love your name on phatmass... Saint Teresa of Avila is my favorite SAINT...her and St. John of the Cross :saint: