An Old School Catholic Message Board

Good News...and Would Like To Share With The Pham

FutureIHMNJ

[quote name='Sister Jacqulyn' post='1129355' date='Nov 27 2006, 10:32 PM']
YES!! All of the juniors will be in and Father Mulligan is saying mass.... :D: Swweet!!! I can't wait! I'll get my lesson plan finished...I hope. Any teachers out there who are feeling my pain right now with report cards coming up??? :pinch:
[/quote]

This is wonderful. I cannot wait for retreat this weekend!!! :D:

Incarnate Word Postulant

Hola Lee Nora,

¡¡¡Felicidades!!! Que JEsus, Verbo Encarnado, te mantenga cerquitita de su sagrado corazón....Sigo orando por ti...

[quote name='Sister Jacqulyn' post='1129355' date='Nov 27 2006, 09:32 PM']
YES!! All of the juniors will be in and Father Mulligan is saying mass.... :D: Swweet!!! I can't wait! I'll get my lesson plan finished...I hope. Any teachers out there who are feeling my pain right now with report cards coming up??? :pinch:
[/quote]

I can feel your pain, although I do not have report cards. LAst year I did, but this year I am blessed to just teach reading. I have about five four year olds on long sounds and starting blends. The Montessori system is awesome!

Sr. Helga

[quote name='Incarnate Word Postulant' post='1129381' date='Nov 27 2006, 10:43 PM']
Hola Lee Nora,

¡¡¡Felicidades!!! Que JEsus, Verbo Encarnado, te mantenga cerquitita de su sagrado corazón....Sigo orando por ti...
[/quote]

Gracias Hermanita,

Yo estoy tan alegre!!! todavia no lo puedo creer...Que Dios y la Virgen Te cuide...

Tu Hermanita
Lee Nora

cathoholic_anonymous

Congratulations!!! :cloud9:

[Those tacos, so very tasty and good for you, are making me hungry. Why do we have no dancing nuns on Phatmass?!]

AlterDominicus

[quote name='Sister Jacqulyn' post='1129355' date='Nov 27 2006, 11:32 PM']
[/quote]

Okie...whatever I'll have to go the English way. At least I know ASL. Anyway....I feel your pain Sister, though I am on the other side, receiving the report card, if I get a C or above I am HAPPY! Because at least I know I am passing...

Edited by AlterDominicus

• 2 weeks later...

[center]He waits patiently... cradles our hearts in his beautiful hands...

Embraces our souls with such warmth... warmer than the sunshine you feel on a summer's day...

Even when you cannot feel Him... no matter how hard, you try...trust in Him, that He is there...

His voices cries out... hear Him...

Believe... and you will find peace, joy & love beyond your comprehension.[/center]

I wanted to share that on January 28, 2006 on the Feast of Saint Thomas Aquinas I will be applying for entrance God willing to the Sisters Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary in September 8th.

I was away on retreat this weekend, so this is welcomed news!!

Hmmmm St. Thomas Aquinas now that name rings a bell :bigthink: :D:

When I called Sr. Rose about entering and first I said early February, she said couldn't I make it for St. Thomas Aquinas feast day?? I said she would have to speak to St. Thomas about that!!

So now, I will be in the monastery on his feast day. I think that was arranged so I can pray for YOU!!! :P:

Congratulations dear sister!!!

Edited by passionheart

AlterDominicus

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO! :yahoo: :yahoo: PRAYERS!! *punches ya in the arm* Good ole' Saint Thomas Aquinas - seems to be effecting everyone, I am currently reading an old book by Saint Thomas Aquinas, Politics and Law.

[quote name='ThyHolyLove' post='1142573' date='Dec 14 2006, 08:19 PM']
Congrats Lee Nora! that is so super and it sounds like you'll be in some good company for postulancy! :banana:
[/quote]

Yes, the girls that i will God willing be in postulancy with are so great! I am blessed to be on this journey with them!!!