An Old School Catholic Message Board

Just A Quick Question...

skrybe

you all DO know that catholocism is a farce created by constantine to help maintain control and stability over his people right?

Its a fact...

Most of the bible was either discarded and or distorted to fit there needs. Most of the images you hold dear are actually pagan gods and goddess that constantine used to help convert outsiders...you do know this right?

How do you accept the image of the virgin mary KNOWING that the image of the madonna holding her infant child is in fact a sculpture of the goddess isis and her son horus who constantine took from the pagans and incorporated into his religion inorder to help gain converts?

How can you believe in pennances when the very idea of jesus contradicts it? Jesus died on the cross to pay for your sins...the idea that you can buy salvation with worldly money is so outrageous and contradictory to everything in the scripture...the truth is it was added to help line Rome's vault.

You do realize that most of the sacred days from all saints day to christmas to easter are all pagan holidays that the church began celebrating so that converts would accept the new religion?

Do you know there is no such thing as purgatory in the aramaic bible? (thats the original by the way)

Did you know that all the original drawings and depictions of jesus were black and constantine had them destroyed because nobody would worship him? The image you know to be jesus is actually michaelangelo's drunken opium addicted cousin...and the reason michaelangelo had to use his cousin is because nobody else would pose as a religious figure KNOWN to be black?

Did you know that there was no trinity in the original scriptures? It was added in by the council of nicaea in the 3rd century? And even then most of the clergy was against it but the consensus was it would make the religion more believable since EVERY pagan religion has a trinity?

I mean Im just wondering if anyone questions the blatant inconsisntencies we have going on here...

did you know there were two books of revelations? There is the one in the bible...and there is the revelation of luke which was thrown out and banned...wanna know why it was banned? Because in Lukes revelation EVERYONE went to heaven...how is this possible you ask? Because God is all merciful...luke states in a conversation with jesus in his dream, jesus tells him that there will come a time when the people in heaven feel mercy for those in hell...and God, being the most merciful of all existence cant allow a few people to be more merciful than him so he destroys hell once and for all and frees the souls trapped within...

But of course...its kinda hard to control people with a religion if they know they can get to heaven anyway...and you can forget about collecting a penance...lol

I mean if Im wrong or something please do correct me. I'll buy my penance and stroke my rosary right now...

Yours in God almighty and fellow seeker of His TRUE knowledge beauty and divine wisdom,
Me

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='skrybe' post='1125626' date='Nov 21 2006, 11:28 PM']
you all DO know that catholocism is a farce created by constantine to help maintain control and stability over his people right?

Its a fact...

Most of the bible was either discarded and or distorted to fit there needs. Most of the images you hold dear are actually pagan gods and goddess that constantine used to help convert outsiders...you do know this right?

How do you accept the image of the virgin mary KNOWING that the image of the madonna holding her infant child is in fact a sculpture of the goddess isis and her son horus who constantine took from the pagans and incorporated into his religion inorder to help gain converts?
How can you believe in pennances when the very idea of jesus contradicts it? Jesus died on the cross to pay for your sins...the idea that you can buy salvation with worldly money is so outrageous and contradictory to everything in the scripture...the truth is it was added to help line Rome's vault.

You do realize that most of the sacred days from all saints day to christmas to easter are all pagan holidays that the church began celebrating so that converts would accept the new religion?

Do you know there is no such thing as purgatory in the aramaic bible? (thats the original by the way)

Did you know that all the original drawings and depictions of jesus were black and constantine had them destroyed because nobody would worship him? The image you know to be jesus is actually michaelangelo's drunken opium addicted cousin...and the reason michaelangelo had to use his cousin is because nobody else would pose as a religious figure KNOWN to be black?

Did you know that there was no trinity in the original scriptures? It was added in by the council of nicaea in the 3rd century? And even then most of the clergy was against it but the consensus was it would make the religion more believable since EVERY pagan religion has a trinity?

I mean Im just wondering if anyone questions the blatant inconsisntencies we have going on here...

did you know there were two books of revelations? There is the one in the bible...and there is the revelation of luke which was thrown out and banned...wanna know why it was banned? Because in Lukes revelation EVERYONE went to heaven...how is this possible you ask? Because God is all merciful...luke states in a conversation with jesus in his dream, jesus tells him that there will come a time when the people in heaven feel mercy for those in hell...and God, being the most merciful of all existence cant allow a few people to be more merciful than him so he destroys hell once and for all and frees the souls trapped within...

But of course...its kinda hard to control people with a religion if they know they can get to heaven anyway...and you can forget about collecting a penance...lol

I mean if Im wrong or something please do correct me. I'll buy my penance and stroke my rosary right now...

Yours in God almighty and fellow seeker of His TRUE knowledge beauty and divine wisdom,
Me
[/quote]
you have so many things wrong in your post, we would not know where to start. Pick ONE item and try to enlighten us.....

[quote name='zeyeon' post='1125628' date='Nov 21 2006, 11:29 PM']
might as well ban me along with him :)
[/quote]
disagreeing with us is not a reason to get banned :) , bad manners is. :D:

more power to you if that happens. Any type of intellectual confrontation on this site is deemed as a biggot assult on ones religion. One dood even called me a troll... now that's not very christian lol.

By the way...[i]Moderator - In ancient times the winter solstice was celebrated in Babylon as the birth day of Tammuz, the god of vegetation. According to the pagans, the god Nimrod would visit the evergreen tree and leave gifts upon it. This festival became known as the Saturnalia, and friends and family would exchange gifts. [b]Jeremiah 10:2-4[/i][/b]

if you are writing a list waiting for santa (nimrod) to leave gifts under your evergreen tree adorned with silver and gold...well I'll see you in purgatory...that is if you dont go straight to hell.