An Old School Catholic Message Board

Mormonism

Akalyte

I know there are a lot of Good sincere and hard working mormons. I dont deny that fact.

but Jesus brother of Lucifer?

The church Jesus founded died in the 1st century?

every worthy mormon becomes a God of his own planet?

If mormons are the new church of Christ and have the correct and pure interpretation
of the scriptures, then why does Their king james version have the same erorrs found
in the protestant version?

[quote name='Akalyte' post='1123599' date='Nov 19 2006, 09:06 AM']

but Jesus brother of Lucifer?[/quote]Yep.

[quote]The church Jesus founded died in the 1st century?[/quote]Yep. The Church was apostate right out of the chute (so Mormons say).

[quote]every worthy mormon becomes a God of his own planet?[/quote]Nope. Only worthy Mormom [i][b]males[/b] [/i] become Gods. "Worthy" includes giving 10% of all your income for a lifetime to the Mormon church, and you have to prove it by presenting your income tax returns to your "bishop." Gals can become goddesses only by being married to a guy who will become a god and rule over his own planet. She -- along with his other wives (since it was repressed on earth, polygamy is practiced in heaven) -- will help him procreate "spirit children."

[quote]If mormons are the new church of Christ and have the correct and pure interpretation
of the scriptures, then why does Their king james version have the same erorrs found
in the protestant version?[/quote]Yeah, great question, why? After all, their KJV has been "corrected" by their founder, Joseph Smith.

================================
Blessed Father Damien, pray for us!