An Old School Catholic Message Board

New To This.....

Tina44

brandelynmarie

Wow! fast track, huh? :D: Many prayers here...just keep moving one step at a time...I am currently discerning with the Buffalo Dominican Nuns... :blush: :welcome: to the phamily!

Groo the Wanderer

Welcome welcome!

I'm Groo (r/n Joseph). Guess I'm one of the older fluffy air extractions at 37...

Good to have you here!

:banana:

[quote name='Tina' post='1124754' date='Nov 20 2006, 09:05 PM']
Well, I am happy to report that my meeting tonight went FABULOUSLY!!! I will be applying on Dec. 13 (God willing) the Feast of St. Lucy, for acceptance to the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary :D: :D: :D: [b]Sister Jackie, don't tell anyone, especially Sarah![/b]
I cannot even begin to tell you how excited, anxious, and grateful I am to God. I cannot believe this is happening to me!! My discernment journey has certainly been interesting.....and now to think that I am applying to the community....I'm awe-struck!

I can only hope and pray now that I will have the patience to wait until Dec. 13. God knows that I don't have much patience at all......Please continue to keep me in your prayers!

Tina :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Congratulations!!!!! And, welcome to the pham!!! It's great to have you here!! :D:

OH WOW!!!!
That is sooooo cool you are sooooooo lucky.
I willl definatly be praying for you.

and welcom to phatmass. It has definatly helped me alot to know there are others like me.

I am margaret and am decerning the PCPAs of Our Lady of Solitude Monestery

Welcome, Tina! I am also pretty new! I joined while trying to find any information I could online on the Monastic Family of Bethlehem. I found a phatmass thread on them. It's been great meeting so many different discerning people.

Happy Birthday also! I just realized it from looking at the Phorum homepage. God bless you! I'm 23 too! :D