An Old School Catholic Message Board

Balthazor

AngelFire001

I have received your PM and it saddens me that I have let you stumbled on your faith..As Christ said through Paul,"anyone who causes offense to his brother has sinned" or something like that.. :D:

Anyway on a serious note,I'm leaving this site for an indefinite time so you won't be bothered by the incessant remarks between us and Winchester who might shaken your faith in Christ, truly such acts are not Christian and for someone like me who God has changed,definitely I'm embarassed by my part that I let myself slip and allow myself to go down to such levels..God wants us to act as "the salt and the light of the world"..definitely I have not even lived to that part and I don't even claim to be a living example of christianity..

I still have many flaws..in fact I'm a sinner but I trust God to change me wholeheartedly into what He wants me to be..

And to Winchester, dude..I'm just playing with you..hehehe! Something like giving you a taste of your own medicine..definitely I have read your posts to Budge and to others and it was not very good..word of advice,try to lay down the insults and the arrogant tone and instead focus on having a fruitful dialog instead of bashing someone

I got here in the hopes of having a friendly discussion. In fact I got a good start here with someone..although we debated with such passion it was friendly in nature and we let talked about our opinions without such name calling. Unfortunately however many took offense when they read my post and misunderstood what I said, I'm not even anti-catholic..heck I'm not here to bash catholicism..No offense,Im just here to point out the contradictions and what we may call being capable of error..and point out that the catholic church isn't perfect and infallible (again no offense and sorry but that's just what I believe).

So to anyone who was offended I apologize and I'll be leaving this site for and indefinite period of time..

To Balthazor,

Godbless and don't lose your faith in Christ..
And of course I'd like to read your testimony,just PM it to me..
I like reading about other people's lives anyway.. :D:

Edited by AngelFire001

Don't worry, it would take a lot more than a few typed lines on a debate forum to shake my faith.

Please do not leave the website though. There are several forums here and this is the only debate forum. There are many opportunities to talk and discuss without it becoming a fight or a debate. Unfortunitely you happened to have stumbled in to the boxing ring of phatmass.

There are other forums here if you have questions or want to deepen you faith.

I swear I didn't say anything mean! :unsure:
I just said that he started out really good with good points but the name calling was discrediting him.

I just think it's cool you have a thread named after you. The sneaky part is, it's actually an emotional goodbye thread. Clever. Very clever.

That's what's so clever. Honestly, I think he was sort of a modern internet Andy Kaufmann. That would make him a form of genius. He did his gig, I did mine.

But this thread is about Balthazor and his shaken faith.

[quote name='Winchester' post='1122132' date='Nov 16 2006, 09:33 PM']
That's what's so clever. Honestly, I think he was sort of a modern internet Andy Kaufmann. That would make him a form of genius. He did his gig, I did mine.

But this thread is about Balthazor and his shaken faith.
[/quote]
Her

Balthazor is a her

[quote name='hot stuff' post='1125018' date='Nov 21 2006, 08:21 AM']
And quite a pretty "her" to boot
[/quote]
to boot indeed

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Winchester' post='1122857' date='Nov 17 2006, 11:34 PM']
Have you ever thought of becoming IcePrincessKRS1 ?
[/quote]

Um... no.

:mellow: No I am Balthazor. I have been since before I was born.

I am surprised though, I did not know my faith was Shaken......
I am glad someone informed me. :blink:

I am putting on a few pounds though......maybe I should become Calvinist....... :bigthink: