An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dying

Noswad952

My friends,

I was waiting for permission from Deborah to post this message.

Deborah's mother died November 16 in the early morning.

Believe me, Deborah appreciates your prayers and I ask for your continue prayers for her and her family. Her mom's death has been very painful for her and our support will help with the blessing for her healing.

God Bless you for your generosity and love.

May the soul(s) (Deborah's Mom) of the faithful departed through the mercy of GOD rest in peace.

I'm praying for you and your family during this time. May God send down his loving comfort.

LilyofSaintMaria

O dear, prayers, many prayers for you to stay strong through this. To keep your family strong in faith. Please PM me if you want to just talk. I can tell you I know how this is . . . I still hurt terribly even after almost seven years since my Momma left for heaven.
Your friend in Christ and His Mother,
Bernadette

My dear Phamily,

I just wanted to let you all know how very much your prayers have meant to me and my family. I am still feeling so very devastated even as I know with certainty that Mom is with Our Lord in Heaven filled with joy and no more pain. My heart feels as though it will literally break at times, but I trust that Our Merciful Lord will mend the wound. Mom was so much more than just a mother to me, she was my very best friend, my buddy. I look forward to the day when we will be reunited. I do not know what to do now, except pray and take each breath as it comes. I never knew such pain could exist.

With deep appreciation and gratitude,
Deborah