An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dying

Noswad952

I beg all of you out there..............as I write this, my Mom is dying. She has maybe a week, but no longer than a month to live. She is in such pain. Please pray that Our Gracious and Merciful Lord take her straight to Him.

angelusdomini

Our Lady Comforter of the afflicted, Pray for us. Just said a prayer for you when I read this. God bless your mother and your family and Mary keep you all.

Pax et Bonum

May our dear Lord grant you all peace, that your Mom may remain free of pain and that you can accept this hardship. Heaven will soon have a new Saint, and she will always be close to you in Spirit.
God Bless, Alicemary

may the peace and love of Christ be with you and your mother and your whole family in this hard time. just stick with God, because as upside-down and crazy as your life will soon feel, He will be the only one who can help you to make sense of everything.

God bless.

cathoholic_anonymous

Deep peace of the running wave to you,
Deep peace of the flowing air to you,
Deep peace of the quiet earth to you,
Deep peace of the shining stars to you,
Deep peace of the gentle night to you,
Moon and stars pour their healing light on you,
Deep peace of Christ, the light of the world, to you,
Deep peace of Christ to you.

- Gaelic Peace Prayer

May Our Lord comfort and bless you. Amen.

the lords sheep

May the Peace of the Lord be with your mother and your family. May Our Lady open her arms and welcome your mother into heaven. St. Joseph, patron of departing souls, we ask your intercession!

My deepest gratitude to all of you! They are able to keep the pain at bay with heavy medication, so she is not conscious most of the time. I was filled with joy briefly this evening when she was able to open her eyes and knew who I was! God bless you all!