An Old School Catholic Message Board

A Junior Professed Of The Sisters, Servants Of The Immaculate Heart Of

Guest Sister Jacqulyn

[quote name='Sister Jacqulyn' post='1124736' date='Nov 20 2006, 09:35 PM']
Claro que si, Hermanita-to-be :D: "Fan the Flame" in York was awesome. It was at St. Joseph's parish and it was really a parish based event. There were tons of young people but also parent voluteers and families of all ages. There were over 300 young people....easy! Our sisters had a little set up to tell about ourselves and then there were also respresentatives from other congregations. Get this....our vocation directress along with some other juniors and young sisters were there together, so when we heard praise and worship we jumped right in! It was so much fun! The funny part was that Sister Danielle and me were pulled up on stage with some of the other youth group leaders and we led the dance for "Lord, I lift your name on high!" Great stuff! It was fun! I'm all about praising the Lord through song! :topsy: Thank you for the prayers!!!!
[/quote]

Necesito ver las fotos....I am so glad you and everyone else had so much fun I prayed to our dear Sister Dolores that more vocations may come from Fan the Flame and the Fire....I know she is working up in heaven getting the community more vocations...

Mira Hermanita when are we gonna do the chocolate covered pretzels??

Guest Sister Jacqulyn

[quote name='AlterDominicus' post='1124741' date='Nov 20 2006, 09:42 PM']
I am a praise and worship addict, HONESTLY I'm not sure if any religious has earned the name of a "Jumping Nun" or what the stance is on that ie: Playing the song Unchanging for example at Steubenville North Youth Conference one of the actions is jumping up and down. I'm one of those crazy catholics that go beyond.

But...I am glad you had a super awesome time Sister. We had something similiar last year, no religious - but our Auxiliary Bishop here in Minnesota!!! WOOHOOO! WE LOVE OUR PRIESTS!
[/quote]

Amen! Cardinal Rigali was at one of the events that I went to and all the youth gave him a standing applaude....then whenever one of the priests stood we applauded for them. Our priests need our prayers. God bless them! We need them! It is a most blessed calling.

Hermanita, no tengo las photos! Hermana Carmen tiene!

ThyWillBeDone

Hi Sister Jacqulyn,
Glad to see you joined Phatmass, I have been on here for a while. This is Chris, you know the seminarian who lived down the street from you, worked with you, and went to high school with you, yeah that Chris. Know that I am praying for you and the IHM sisters as well as for an increase in vocation to your awesome order.
God Bless,
Chris

Edited by ThyWillBeDone