An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hey Budge......

Cam42

Since this is an interreligious dialogue board, I have a question for you......

What's your point?

What I mean is, are you trying to convert people? Are you trying to show them the truth about the Catholic Church? Are you trying to have an honest conversation with Catholics?

It was once said by a very wise Southern gentleman, "You don't attract ants with Tabasco."

The same applies for Catholics.

Everyone, please let Budge answer this on her own.

I am not trying to be anything other than straight up. I just had a long converstaion with my aunt and uncle (who go to Bellvue Baptist, in Memphis, TN {Dr. Adrian Rogers old church}) and I am interested in your thoughts on those questions. I was talking to my uncle about those very questions and I would like to know your views on them.....then I will relate his answers to that and perhaps more....

Let's not forget that I am degreed in Theology, so it made the conversation that much more fun. And it was fun. My uncle likes to study Sacred Scripture.

It seems that she/he never is acustomed to debate when asked. Only, when the time is right. Smart debating style, however, when you pick and choose what and whom you were fighting against it seems hard to pick yourself back up when knocked down.

In this case also it leaves room for the manipulation of previous arguments. Or as in this case Sacred Scripture and Tradition.