An Old School Catholic Message Board

Debate Between Budge And Raphael

Thy Geekdom Come

Galloglasses

Guys. Missing the point of a person to person debate here.

You have excellent points but let Raphael and Budge debate and keep this to ourselves. Or as Raphael said earlier, offer up the pain of not helping out with our posts.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Galloglasses' post='1564885' date='Jun 9 2008, 01:48 PM']Guys. Missing the point of a person to person debate here.

You have excellent points but let Raphael and Budge debate and keep this to ourselves. Or as Raphael said earlier, offer up the pain of not helping out with our posts.[/quote]
Thanks.

I appreciate the help everyone, but this is a debate between two people for a reason. No matter what arguments we may have on our side, it's fair that Budge not be bombarded. We can't expect one person to take on more than one. Even a person with better arguments could lose a debate if outnumbered.

That said...Budge has already violated phorum guidelines and one of the mods sent her on vacation again. Not sure how long she'll be away.

God bless,

Micah

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Galloglasses' post='1568209' date='Jun 11 2008, 12:40 PM']What did she do this time?[/quote]
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
:P

I think she made two terrible remarks toward PMers... check this table for the most recently moved Budge thread. therein lies your answer.

• 1 year later...
Nihil Obstat

[quote name='reyb' date='12 March 2010 - 05:30 PM' timestamp='1268436625' post='2072035']
Is there any conclusion on this debate?
[/quote]
Considering Budge is banned, I don't think we're going to finish. This was a bad thread choice to bump.