An Old School Catholic Message Board

Meeting With Vocation Directress On The 24th

FutureIHMNJ

So yes on Tuesday October 24, 2006 I, Lee Nora will be asking Sister Carmen that I want to apply for entrance to the IHM community. I am absolutely nervous about my meeting and am asking everyone to keep me in there prayers.

I will let you know how everything goes...

AlterDominicus

Welcome to my world with the SMME. I leave to go there for five days, and I am nervous, excited, and anxious!

I dont know what or how to tell SJAB, actually I'm hoping to find a few answers actually.

Prayers!

Edited by AlterDominicus

[quote name='AlterDominicus' post='1098715' date='Oct 22 2006, 08:53 PM']
Welcome to my world with the SMME. I leave to go there for five days, and I am nervous, excited, and anxious!

I dont know what or how to tell SJAB, actually I'm hoping to find a few answers actually.

Prayers!
[/quote]

I will keep you in my prayers!!!

[quote name='FutureIHMNJ' post='1098711' date='Oct 22 2006, 10:49 PM']
So yes on Tuesday October 24, 2006 I, Lee Nora will be asking Sister Carmen that I want to apply for entrance to the IHM community. I am absolutely nervous about my meeting and am asking everyone to keep me in there prayers.
I will let you know how everything goes...
[/quote]

My friend, all will be well. Pray and let the Holy Spirit work.

I have been asking St. Alphonsus to take care of your needs and I will give him tell him all about your meeting on October 24. He will be watching out for you as well. :D:

[quote name='passionheart' post='1098737' date='Oct 22 2006, 09:21 PM']
My friend, all will be well. Pray and let the Holy Spirit work.

I have been asking St. Alphonsus to take care of your needs and I will give him tell him all about your meeting on October 24. He will be watching out for you as well. :D:
[/quote]

Thanks I have been praying Saint Alphonsus and Saint Teresa as well to all the sisters that have passed on...and appreciate your prayers...

AlterDominicus

You will be alright, God will take care of you, because you my dear are a very simple soul and as you grow in love you will become even more simple, the closer you approch to God the simpler you will become. :)

brandelynmarie
:sign: prayers for you both with the IHM's & the SMME's! Nervousness is ok...I'm still nervous as I will be continuing my discernment at Buffalo...But we must continue to act in spite of it...:console:

[quote name='brandelynmarie' post='1099415' date='Oct 23 2006, 07:05 PM']
:sign: prayers for you both with the IHM's & the SMME's! Nervousness is ok...I'm still nervous as I will be continuing my discernment at Buffalo...But we must continue to act in spite of it...:console:
[/quote]

I appreciate it the prayers as well...I will keep you in my prayers as well!!

God Bless

[quote name='Jennirom' post='1099769' date='Oct 24 2006, 05:12 AM']
:sign: Good luck and God Bless... I will be thinking of you.
[/quote]

Thank You for the prayers...I will update after meeting, eventhough the meeting is at 1pm :huh: still nervous

[quote name='FutureIHMNJ' post='1099803' date='Oct 24 2006, 08:34 AM']
Thank You for the prayers...I will update after meeting, eventhough the meeting is at 1pm :huh: still nervous
[/quote]
prayers, prayers, and more prayers :topsy:

[quote name='shortnun' post='1099832' date='Oct 24 2006, 08:55 AM']
prayers, prayers, and more prayers :topsy:
[/quote]

THank You, Thank You, and alot of Thank You'ssss :)