An Old School Catholic Message Board

Counting Down

AlterDominicus

Aww... You leave the day after I enter OLAM! :flowers: I will pray for all of our PMers going of course!

I met Sr. Thomas Aquinas when she was visiting Sr. Jacinta in July... she seems really awesome. It was cool because I had interviewed her on the phone for my project about religious life too. I liked Sr. Jacinta's column in the OLAM sports newsletter about Sr. Thomas Aquinas beating her in a swimming match. :lol:

Anyway, I digress. :hijack: But I hope you have an awesome time, Alter! I'm sure you will!

AlterDominicus

How wonderful! I am a very Mother Angelica "person" her life and mine is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much alike, litterally like you would never believe. Wish I could meet her!!!!

My prayers for you.

[quote name='AlterDominicus' post='1095277' date='Oct 18 2006, 04:39 PM']
How wonderful! I am a very Mother Angelica "person" her life and mine is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much alike, litterally like you would never believe. Wish I could meet her!!!!

My prayers for you.
[/quote]

:D: Oh, I can tell! Your spunk shows through your posts, believe me! :lol: I'm looking forward to meeting her too.

AlterDominicus

[quote name='zunshynn' post='1095282' date='Oct 18 2006, 06:44 PM']
:D: Oh, I can tell! Your spunk shows through your posts, believe me! :lol: I'm looking forward to meeting her too.
[/quote]

:lol_roll: Thank you dear! Happy Entrance - :topsy:

The truth is in the pearl at rest on the ocean floor.

AlterDominicus

[quote name='VeniteAdoremus' post='1096109' date='Oct 19 2006, 05:07 PM']
:D:
[/quote]

Man. I cant believe it. :biker: :yawn: I am so tired. More so mentally!