An Old School Catholic Message Board

Counting Down

AlterDominicus

AlterDominicus

No....not quite to entrance....that will come later.

But since I couldnt find a timer/counter to put in the thread we'll just do it by typing keys.

Counting Down to when I leave to go to Ann Arbor Michigan for the Dominican Sisters of Mary Mother of the Eucharist!!

Its October 15th, 3:30 in the morning.

I leave on the train in [size=4][font="Comic Sans Ms"][color="#3333FF"]17 Days[/color][/font][/size]

Guest trfr415

Amanda,

I am so very proud of you and the fact that you are going to Ann Arbor, MI to see the one and only Sisters of Mary! It is not everyday that one sees the enthusiasm that you have for the communities that you do; it is like you are a member of their community.

Your Brother in Christ,

Christopher

[quote name='AlterDominicus' post='1092009' date='Oct 15 2006, 05:30 AM']
No....not quite to entrance....that will come later.

But since I couldnt find a timer/counter to put in the thread we'll just do it by typing keys.

Counting Down to when I leave to go to Ann Arbor Michigan for the Dominican Sisters of Mary Mother of the Eucharist!!

Its October 15th, 3:30 in the morning.

I leave on the train in [size=4][font="Comic Sans Ms"][color="#3333FF"]17 Days[/color][/font][/size]
[/quote]

Enjoy your countdown. Finally, after all your disappointments, you can go. Bless it be God!! :)

[quote name='AlterDominicus' post='1092833' date='Oct 16 2006, 08:51 AM']
Actually I mis-calculated it. NOW Its 17 days
[/quote]

I'm tempted to start my own countdown to visit a community in Argentina ...

I understand 100% your excitement ... I can barely contain myself (and I have to since people at work don't know). I wished I could share it with the world (I kind of do here) but at work only a very small handful know.

:-)

-- Carmen

AlterDominicus

I'm freaking out....litterally, its like Spiritual Torture, you know how your a few feet away from a well of cold icy water in the middle of the desert and you havent had any for 30 days, and each time you get closer, the well gets farther!!!!

[quote name='AlterDominicus' post='1093284' date='Oct 16 2006, 06:47 PM']
I'm freaking out....litterally, its like Spiritual Torture, you know how your a few feet away from a well of cold icy water in the middle of the desert and you havent had any for 30 days, and each time you get closer, the well gets farther!!!!
[/quote]

My gosh you took the words out of my mouth ... I was originally going to say "I'm sort of freaking out" but decided not to!

-- Carmen