An Old School Catholic Message Board

Bush Or Hitler?

Sojourner

Guess, no cheating! No using Google, Yahoo, just your best guess and that's it.

The National Government will regard it as its first and foremost duty to revive in the nation the spirit of unity and cooperation. It will preserve and defend those basic principles on which our nation has been built. It regards Christianity as the foundation of our national morality, and the family as the basis of national life.

We are not this story's author, who fills time and eternity with His purpose. Yet His purpose is achieved in our duty, and our duty is fulfilled in service to one another. Never tiring, never yielding, never finishing, we renew that purpose today; to make our country more just and generous; to affirm the dignity of our lives and every life. This work continues. This story goes on.

I trust God speaks through me. Without that, I couldn’t do my job.

Who says I am not under the special protection of God?

The judgment whether a people is virtuous or not virtuous can hardly be passed by a human being. That should be left to God.

See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda.

The resolve of our great nation is being tested. But make no mistake: We will show the world that we will pass this test. God bless.

Let us pray in this hour that nothing can divide us, and that God will help us against the Devil! Almighty Lord, bless our fight!

I understand the propaganda machines are cranked up in the international community that paints our country in a bad light. We'll do everything we can to remind people that we've never been a nation of conquerors; we're a nation of liberators.

To retreat before victory would be an act of recklessness and dishonor and I will not allow it.

We stand for the maintenance of private property... We shall protect free enterprise as the most expedient, or rather the sole possible economic order.

[size=1]Im sorry, but this pisses me off.
Maybe its the fact that I get annoyed with people who constantly say shinobi about our president just cause they are retarded, or maybe its because you are comparing him to Hitler.

But yea, maybe I dont like him either, but you should be more christian like. This isnt cool. :ohno:
[/size]

Why do you insist on hating America? To compare your President, however maligned, to someone who has being condemned by society as a whole demonstrates the argumentative stratagem that a twelve year old might entertain. Rethink please. Hitler and what he stood for is dead, so stop trying to ressurect him and it.

brat Konstantin

i'm guessing this is because of this thread? [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=58361"]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=58361[/url]

[quote name='iKonstantin' post='1083987' date='Oct 4 2006, 03:29 PM']
Why do you insist on hating America? To compare your President, however maligned, to someone who has being condemned by society as a whole demonstrates the argumentative stratagem that a twelve year old might entertain. Rethink please. Hitler and what he stood for is dead, so stop trying to ressurect him and it.
brat Konstantin
[/quote]

:yes:

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1083992' date='Oct 4 2006, 03:32 PM']
i'm guessing this is because of this thread? [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=58361"]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=58361[/url]
[/quote]
Yes. That is the impetus for this post.

[quote name='Sojourner' post='1083995' date='Oct 4 2006, 01:33 PM']Yes. That is the impetus for this post.[/quote]great :weep: i really hate both of these threads, btw. it's just all a bunch of hating going on.

[quote name='CrossCuT' post='1083985' date='Oct 4 2006, 03:28 PM']
[size=1]Im sorry, but this pisses me off.
Maybe its the fact that I get annoyed with people who constantly say shinobi about our president just cause they are retarded, or maybe its because you are comparing him to Hitler.

But yea, maybe I dont like him either, but you should be more christian like. This isnt cool. :ohno:
[/size]
[/quote]
Hope you don't get dizzy up there on that high horse.

And I hope you show an equal disdain for the liberals/terrorist comparison. It is just as preposterous as this is.

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1083997' date='Oct 4 2006, 03:34 PM']
great :weep: i really hate both of these threads, btw. it's just all a bunch of hating going on.
[/quote]
I'm no fan of them myself.

However, it bothers me that the liberals thread is met with cheers while this one is met with derision.

The comparison is no prettier there than here.