An Old School Catholic Message Board

Is Budge's New Icon Pagan? Compare Pics!

jswranch

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' post='1079055' date='Sep 29 2006, 11:09 AM']
ironic, but I'd say they weren't totally right, she's apparently a retrovirus. :lol:
[/quote]

thank you...thank you very much.., ironically I get a warning. :rolleyes:

Budge..do you want to play with this virus codex? Cancer is more accurate I think. But either works.

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='Revprodeji' post='1079318' date='Sep 29 2006, 01:41 PM']
thank you...thank you very much.., ironically I get a warning. :rolleyes:
Budge..do you want to play with this virus codex? Cancer is more accurate I think. But either works.
[/quote]
I guess if the spirit of the insult fits the first guideline: "[i]a post or comment that has nothing to do with the topic, but is specifically meant to upset or criticize another person or group of people[/i]", a person would risk getting warned (depending on how insulting it is; minor insults often pass without notice). The trick is to be sort of tongue-in-cheek about it. My retrovirus statement was obviously nothing more than a lame witticism in which the sappy humor was the major point of the statement, the insult to Budge was minor and perhaps merely an unavoidable side-effect (kind of reminds one of the principle of double-effect ;)).

:hehehe:

what...we were talking about fundi's so that would be the topic. I never called budge, as budge, a virus, rather she was infected with the virus/cancer which destorts and perverts the organs (faith) and then spreads to others.

sounds rather ontopic and relevent to me..;)

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='Revprodeji' post='1079345' date='Sep 29 2006, 02:14 PM']
what...we were talking about fundi's so that would be the topic. I never called budge, as budge, a virus, rather she was infected with the virus/cancer which destorts and perverts the organs (faith) and then spreads to others.

sounds rather ontopic and relevent to me..;)
[/quote]
sounds like it.. All I know is I didn't warn you; I can't even say that I saw the post in question with me own two eyes. :idontknow:

[quote]The trick is to be sort of tongue-in-cheek about it. My retrovirus statement was obviously nothing more than a lame witticism in which the sappy humor was the major point of the statement, the insult to Budge was minor and perhaps merely an unavoidable side-effect (kind of reminds one of the principle of double-effect wink.gif). [/quote]

Man if I ever need a lawyer...

I want you on the case...

:disguise: ;)

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='Budge' post='1079390' date='Sep 29 2006, 02:53 PM']
Man if I ever need a lawyer...

I want you on the case...

:disguise: ;)
[/quote]
hehe, I'd be honoured. :lol:

[quote name='Budge' post='1079406' date='Sep 29 2006, 04:05 PM']
Im not a member of Mystery Babylon.
[/quote]
Is your new avatar conjuring spirits with numbers? Away with your numerology!

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='Budge' post='1079406' date='Sep 29 2006, 03:05 PM']
Im not a member of Mystery Babylon.
[/quote]
If you take the Hebrew spelling of Babylon, multiply the numeric values of the letters by two and subtract 666 you end up with the Hebrew spelling of Budge!! :shock:

j/k :detective:

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' post='1079478' date='Sep 29 2006, 04:49 PM']
If you take the Hebrew spelling of Babylon, multiply the numeric values of the letters by two and subtract 666 you end up with the Hebrew spelling of Budge!! :shock:
j/k :detective:
[/quote]

:lol_roll:

Edited by MissScripture

[quote]

If you take the Hebrew spelling of Babylon, multiply the numeric values of the letters by two and subtract 666 you end up with the Hebrew spelling of Budge!! shock.gif
[/quote]

Hehe good one...

:rolleyes: :lol_roll:

[quote name='desertwoman' post='1079088' date='Sep 29 2006, 10:42 AM']
the aids virus? not cool. not cool at all.
[/quote]
So that's what that thing was! :blink:
I never gave it all that much thought - I assumed it was some sort of pin-cushion.

I think it's kinda sick that someone would wish to associate themselves with a veneral disease.

Don't fool around, kids; you don't want to get the Budge!

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Budge' post='1079113' date='Sep 29 2006, 01:11 PM']
You all must have missed my sig line...

[/quote]

No one missed it because it wasn't there. Text doesn't show up in sigs anymore, only the avatar images.