An Old School Catholic Message Board

What I Believe

NewReformation

NewReformation

[quote name='Budge' post='1078739' date='Sep 29 2006, 12:16 AM']
No man is perfect only Jesus Christ is perfect, that is who we are to center our lives on, not any men, or men that claim infallibility.
[/quote]

That's not my question. My question is: Do you believe these men may have been in error in some areas, but very solid in other areas? It's really a simple question, yes or no will suffice.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Budge' post='1078727' date='Sep 29 2006, 01:11 AM']
How come you claim Dr. Hahn is slandered everytime someone simply disagrees with him?
[/quote]
Because the source you linked to says that he claims something he doesn't claim. That's slander (actually, it's libel) and it's dishonest.

Edited by Raphael

[quote name='Budge' post='1078720' date='Sep 28 2006, 11:04 PM']
I know there are Baptists going the way the dying liberal mainlines have gone.
[url="http://www.cuttingedge.org/articles/RC144.htm"]HOW RELIABLE ARE ROMES CHURCH FATHERS?[/url]

This is trusting in man, and Rome's version of History and facts {betrayal of the Reformation} rather then in God's pure eternal Word.
[/quote]

On whose authority is this bit of doctrine written? It certainly isn't the Word of God, yet you tote it out like it has some sort of authoritative truth or something? You are contradicting yourself.

New reformation:

I am more observer than debater but please continue the original discussion/debate that was initiated. Budge de-rails it quickly and before ones knows it, this civil interesting thread becomes just about Budge.

I would really like to sit back and read what the thread was originally about "What I believe."

I found your first post to be very interesting the way you framed your beliefs and I enjoyed the first few responses....

Thanks for bringing sharing about what you believe.

Edited by Mary-Kathryn