An Old School Catholic Message Board

Looking For Bible Quote

Winchester

Budge's refusal to answer the questions posed to her in this thread demonstrate that she is in no way interested in honest debate/discussion.

She is using the phorum to spam. Is that even allowed??

This really says something about your character Budge!

I think Steve said it best in a previous thread:

"Let me make something clear here Budge. [b]You delight in scandal[/b]. That is not Catholic, [b]it is not Christian,[/b] it isn't even civilized.
Jesus condemned the belief held by the Jews that the messiah would be someone to exalt them. Jesus taught humility. When I go after what I know to be heresy it is because it is my duty as a baptized Catholic to do so when the Honor Of Christ is at stake."

[quote name='Budge' post='1078307' date='Sep 28 2006, 06:11 PM']
I have a bunch of threads here going at once,
[/quote]

[color="#33CC00"]Did you ever hear of the saying "don't start something new until you've finished what you've started?" In other words, stop making new threads when you still haven't answered our questions on the old threads. In fact, I'm going to make a recommendation along those very lines to the mods.....[/color]

[b]TRANSLATION----> We DONT LIKE YOUR ANSWERS, so we are going to DEMAND NEW ONES.
[/b]
{I already provided Bible verses}

Interesting how Catholics will jump up and down when it comes to the dimishment of God's Word.

You know, I've heard a LOT of Catholics say the same thing about you... You claim we don't answer, but the truth is, you just don't like our answers.

Nope. I guess I dont.

What is interesting is how all your answers match.

With the exception of the wannabe Prots, and the ball of contradictions, and sarcastic pirate, I actually feel like Im talking to the same person over and over.

I guess cults do that to folks.

[quote name='Budge' post='1079668' date='Sep 29 2006, 07:31 PM']
[b]TRANSLATION----> We DONT LIKE YOUR ANSWERS, so we are going to DEMAND NEW ONES.
[/b]
{I already provided Bible verses}

Interesting how Catholics will jump up and down when it comes to the dimishment of God's Word.
[/quote]

[color="#33CC00"]No, Budge, it means we refute your answers or show how it does not make sense or simply want to know to what extreme you carry your points. This is a "debate table", and that is what debaters do. Now, if you want to say "I don't wanna play anymore" and overturn the chess board childishly, please be adult enough to say so openly. Otherwise, if you answer our questions, it may turn out we are not the bad pagans you make us out to be. Or is that what you are afraid of?[/color]

Edited by Norseman82

[quote name='Budge' post='1079685' date='Sep 29 2006, 07:43 PM']

With the exception of the wannabe Prots, and the ball of contradictions, and sarcastic pirate, I actually feel like Im talking to the same person over and over.

[/quote]
Is it just me, or does this sentence not really make sense?

No, what I see is people who spout the same slogans over and over, and repeat the same things over and over, it sometimes makes me wonder if you have even questioned or examined the Catholic faith at all given the sameness of the answers. Ie I actually question somethings going on in Baptist churches, one thing I post on is the errors of Dominionism on my message board. I do not see that here.

Real unity in Jesus Christ allows a person to be an individual.

Unity in Pope, no one dares step out of line, else they question the Magisterium and receive the wrath of everyone else on the Catholic board.

I always wonder where more liberal Catholics {there numbers are far higher in the pews then they are in the online Catholic world} and Sedevancantists are on boards like these, it seems they get run off faster then any Fundie Christians.

[quote]

Is it just me, or does this sentence not really make sense?[/quote]

Here I'll explain it, with the exception of three individuals, I feel like I am talking to the same person over and over on this message board.

[quote]
No, Budge, it means we refute your answers or show how it does not make sense or simply want to know to what extreme you carry your points to see if you really carry them to an extreme or not. This is a "debate table", and that is what debaters do. Now, if you want to say "I don't wanna play anymore" and overturn the chess board childishly, please be adult enough to say so openly.[/quote]

You cant force people to agree with you, and neither can I.

If you dont like my answers, it is childish to keep bumping up threads and demanding answers.

[quote name='Budge' post='1079697' date='Sep 29 2006, 07:54 PM']
If you dont like my answers, it is childish to keep bumping up threads and demanding answers.
[/quote]

[color="#33CC00"]That's because we find holes in what you post. This is a debate board. That is what debaters do. What is childish is picking a fight with someone and then crying about how it's unfair when they fight back.[/color]

[quote name='Budge' post='1079697' date='Sep 29 2006, 07:54 PM']
Real unity in Jesus Christ allows a person to be an individual.[/quote]

[color="#33CC00"]And there are certain things we can disagree on; however, there are also things we cannot disagree on. Either Jesus is the Second Person of the Trinity and both fully God and fully man at the same time or He is not. Either the Eucharist is the true Body and Blood of Christ or it is not.[/color]

Edited by Norseman82