An Old School Catholic Message Board

Person Asks Ewtn

Budge

Hey I read it directly.

You are the folks who believe demons of false religions represent God and that being Christian is OPTIONAL.

"you can lead 'em to water, drown them in water, but you cannot make them DRINK the "living water."

[quote name='Budge' post='1078286' date='Sep 28 2006, 06:58 PM']
Hey I read it directly.

You are the folks who believe demons of false religions represent God and that being Christian is OPTIONAL.

"you can lead 'em to water, drown them in water, but you cannot make them DRINK the "living water."
[/quote]

We didn't say that, you interpretated wrongly again, and of course since you beleive in private interpretation, your opinion is no more valid than anyone elses. :)

[quote name='T-Bone' post='1078270' date='Sep 28 2006, 03:51 PM']
Budge-

You have convinved me. If a person's understanding of G_d doesn't coincide 100% with mine, said person worships Satan. It is all so clear now! Only problem is, heaven is going to be rather lonely, since I'll be the only one there.
[/quote]

[quote name='Budge' post='1078279' date='Sep 28 2006, 03:54 PM']
So belief in Jesus Christ is now an optional belief?

Ok thanks for making that so clear.
[/quote]

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1078284' date='Sep 28 2006, 03:56 PM']
isn't it amazing you automatically make the wrong interpretation every single time
[/quote]

[quote name='Budge' post='1078286' date='Sep 28 2006, 03:58 PM']
Hey I read it directly.

[/quote]

If that's how you read the Bible directly... :rolleyes:

[quote]We didn't say that, you interpretated wrongly again, and of course since you beleive in private interpretation, your opinion is no more valid than anyone elses. smile.gif[/quote]

Interesting how that private interpetation game works, just tell people direct English doesnt mean what it says.

[quote name='Budge' post='1078302' date='Sep 28 2006, 06:08 PM']
Interesting how that private interpetation game works, just tell people direct English doesnt mean what it says.
[/quote]

"unless you eat the flesh of the son of man and drink his blood you shall not have life within you"

"my flesh is true food, my blood is true drink"

"baptism now saves you"

"repent and be baptized for the forgiveness of sins and you shall recieve the Holy Spirit"

"thou art Peter and on this rock I will build my church"

"the Church is the pillar and support of the truth"

"trust not in your own understanding"

Yep Budge, just tell em that. <_<

Edited by thessalonian

Wow you almost provided me with a complete list of the verses plucked out of the Bible by Catholics, while the rest are ignored.

I think you missed the Moses seat one...

Was that a 747 that just flew over. :idontknow:

Once again the point is ignored is miss and nonsense is spewed. Do you always lie like this. Yes, you are a liar. Simple fact. Bearing false witness means nothing to you. I have to say you are the worst anti-catholic I have ever run in to. The most ignorant and foolish with the worst demeanor and arguements and I have run in to alot.

Edited by thessalonian

[quote name='Budge' post='1078325' date='Sep 28 2006, 06:24 PM']
Thats not much of a comeback.

"Liar Liar pants on fire"

Is this what this board has now sunk to?

:idontknow:
[/quote]

There is little else worth saying with you. You are just deny deny deny reject reject reject "I'm covering my ears I don't hear you" straw man straw man, lie lie distortion distortion.
Read the rest. I edited my post.

We've been through this with Budge before.

Budge believes that if two people don't believe the same thing about God (ie - hair color, exact time of Jesus' birth, etc) then one of them is worshipping a false God.

If you find a person in Budge's church who believes the exact same thing about Jesus except his beard length, then, according to Budge, that person is worshipping a false God.

[quote name='dUSt' post='1078402' date='Sep 28 2006, 08:37 PM']
We've been through this with Budge before.

Budge believes that if two people don't believe the same thing about God (ie - hair color, exact time of Jesus' birth, etc) then one of them is worshipping a false God.

If you find a person in Budge's church who believes the exact same thing about Jesus except his beard length, then, according to Budge, that person is worshipping a false God.
[/quote]
the ultimate fruit of private interpretation... my God is my private possession unless you agree exactly with me

[quote]
Budge believes that if two people don't believe the same thing about God (ie - hair color, exact time of Jesus' birth, etc) then one of them is worshipping a false God.[/quote]

Nope Wrong.

They either have the Holy Spirit indwelling and are Christians, or they are not.

Interfaithers given they have no problem running off to "cheat" with other gods[demons] and religions dont show the fruits of salvation.

[quote name='thessalonian' post='1078329' date='Sep 28 2006, 06:26 PM']
There is little else worth saying with you. You are just deny deny deny reject reject reject "I'm covering my ears I don't hear you" straw man straw man, lie lie distortion distortion.
Read the rest. I edited my post.
[/quote]
At least you get responses...

[quote name='Budge' post='1078541' date='Sep 28 2006, 08:55 PM']
They either have the Holy Spirit indwelling and are Christians, or they are not.[/quote]
How does one know if they have the Holy Spirit indwelling?

If you think Jesus had a long beard, and I think his beard was short and well trimmed, doesn't this prove to you that I must not be inspired by the Holy Spirit? I would be worshipping a false God wouldn't I? This is the only logical advancement of the logic you are endorsing.