An Old School Catholic Message Board

God Condemns Interfaith Dialogue

Budge

God condemns interfaith dialogue

[quote]
Deu 12:28 Observe and hear all these words which I command thee, that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee for ever, when thou doest [that which is] good and right in the sight of the LORD thy God.

Deu 12:29 When the LORD thy God shall cut off the nations from before thee, whither thou goest to possess them, and thou succeedest them, and dwellest in their land;

[b][size=5] Deu 12:30 Take heed to thyself that thou be not snared by following them, after that they be destroyed from before thee; and that thou enquire not after their gods, saying, How did these nations serve their gods? even so will I do likewise.[/size][/b]
[/quote]
(GOD CONDEMNATION RIGHT THERE OF INTERFAITH OR INTERRELIGIOUS DIALOGUE)

[quote]
Deu 12:31 Thou shalt not do so unto the LORD thy God: for every abomination to the LORD, which he hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their sons and their daughters they have burnt in the fire to their gods.

Deu 12:32 What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.[/quote]

[img]http://www.traditioninaction.org/HotTopics/HTimages_g-k/G009_DAL-09.jpg[/img]

Edited by Budge