An Old School Catholic Message Board

United Nations-vatican Joined At The Hip

Budge

If you really believe the UN supports helping the poor, like Jesus taught, I got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. Sudan ring a bell?
[quote]

Number one, you don't have to use that kind of language. Formal language is much more effective. [/quote]

Formal language? kissy-face is not a curse word it is a descripter. My posts are readable to anyone not just those with years of theological graduate study who speak in Vaticanese.

You wont find me defending the evils of Protestantism, some of whom followed too much of what they had learned from the Catholic church...{Calvin putting people to the stake etc} nor the false prophets of TBN or Word of Faithers.

[quote]Dispensationalist Zionist docetic gnostic apostasy from Christ and their support of anything the war monger Bush does[/quote]

I do not support the Bush administration, nor the NWO induced wars of civilization. Go to my message board, I have some of my political opinons right there.
This may bring your stereotype of what Bible Christians believe into question.

It does look like youve bought into the blame it on the JEWS mentality. Yes there are Jews who are working on behalf of the NWO, but certainly not all. Whoever curses the Jews, well, the Bible says what happens to them....

.[quote] Do you oppose the brutal murders and pillage of the Palestinian Catholic and Orthodox Church members by Israel since 1948 until the present?[/quote]

Should we discuss Croatia and what happened to the poor Orthodox folks at the hands of Rome?

[quote]
Christian Dispensationalist Zionists glory in it thinking they have happened onto a timeline THAT JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF SAID NO MAN KNOWS.[/quote]

I am not a date-setter. However only those who are sleeping cant see that the one world religion is now being formed and world government is on the rise and the antichrist teachings have taken over the world.

I post actively against Benny Hinn and the false teachings of Paul Crouch elsewhere, Paul Crouch is a Catholic ecumenist and another false teacher.

Unlike Catholics here, I dont have to excuse and defend the wolves in sheeps clothing.

Oh and you never answered my question, do you support the relationship between the Vatican and the United Nations?

YES...

or NO?

Edited by Budge

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Budge' post='1076731' date='Sep 27 2006, 03:32 PM']
If you really believe the UN supports helping the poor, like Jesus taught, I got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. Sudan ring a bell?
Formal language? kissy-face is not a curse word it is a descripter. My posts are readable to anyone not just those with years of theological graduate study who speak in Vaticanese.[/quote]

Awww, Budge, I'm flattered. You accuse me of Vaticanese all the time and I'm only in undergraduate studies. Thanks. :)

[quote]I am not a date-setter. However only those who are sleeping cant see that the one world religion is now being formed and world government is on the rise and the antichrist teachings have taken over the world.[/quote]

Satan is always at work setting up for the endtimes. That's why people always think it's in their own time.

There is no "one world religion," Budge. There have been poorly reported news stories and lots of conspiracy theorists.

[quote]There is no "one world religion," Budge. There have been poorly reported news stories and lots of conspiracy theorists.[/quote]
[b][size=2]
Rev 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.[/size][/b]

[img]http://www.trosch.org/jpi/jp01c19/un-religion-s.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.amritapuri.org/amma/pwr93/chic02.jpg[/img]

[img]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0826406408.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.gif[/img][img]http://www.whoistheantichrist.org/graphics/one-world-reg2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.bahailambtonshores.org/images/wrd_2006.jpg[/img]

Steve in Vista

[quote name='Budge' post='1076731' date='Sep 27 2006, 12:32 PM']

It does look like youve bought into the blame it on the JEWS mentality. Yes there are Jews who are working on behalf of the NWO, but certainly not all. Whoever curses the Jews, well, the Bible says what happens to them....

[/quote]

That right there is a Zionist rascist statement absolutely unsupported by Jesus Christ and in fact condemned by Him.

I knew you were a crypto Judeo Masonic false-Christian Zionist.

Jesus said to the Jews:

John:8:
38 ΒΆ I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and you do the things that you have seen with your father.
39 They answered and said to him: Abraham is our father. Jesus saith them: If you be the children of Abraham, do the works of Abraham.
40 But now you seek to kill me, a man who have spoken the truth to you, which I have heard of God. This Abraham did not.
41 You do the works of your father. They said therefore to him: We are not born of fornication: we have one Father, even God.
42 Jesus therefore said to them: If God were your Father, you would indeed love me. For from God I proceeded and came. For I came not of myself: but he sent me.
43 Why do you not know my speech? Because you cannot hear my word.
44 [b] [u]You are of your father the devil: and the desires of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning: and he stood not in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father thereof.[/u][/b]
45 But if I say the truth, you believe me not.
46 ΒΆ Which of you shall convince me of sin? If I say the truth to you, why do you not believe me:
47 He that is of God heareth the words of God. Therefore you hear them not, because you are not of God.
48 The Jews therefore answered and said to him: Do not we say well that thou art a Samaritan and hast a devil?
49 Jesus answered: I have not a devil: but I honour my Father. And you have dishonoured me.
58 Jesus said to them: Amen, amen, I say to you, before Abraham was made, I AM.

Mt:23:
23 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites; because you tithe mint and anise and cummin and have left the weightier things of the law: judgment and mercy and faith. These things you ought to have done and not to leave those undone.
24 Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel.
25 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites; because you make clean the outside of the cup and of the dish, but within you are full of rapine and uncleanness.
26 Thou blind Pharisee, first make clean the inside of the cup and of the dish, that the outside may become clean.
27 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites; because you are like to whited sepulchres, which outwardly appear to men beautiful but within are full of dead men's bones and of all filthiness.
28 So you also outwardly indeed appear to men just: but inwardly you are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.
29 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, that build the sepulchres of the prophets and adorn the monuments of the just,
30 And say: If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
31 Wherefore you are witnesses against yourselves, that you are the sons of them that killed the prophets.
32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
33 [b][u]You serpents, generation of vipers, how will you flee from the judgment of hell?[/u][/b]
34 ΒΆ Therefore behold I send to you prophets and wise men and scribes: and some of them you will put to death and crucify: and some you will scourge in your synagogues and persecute from city to city.
35 [b][u]That upon you may come all the just blood that hath been shed upon the earth, from the blood of Abel the just, even unto the blood of Zacharias the son of Barachias, whom you killed between the temple and the altar.[/u][/b]

Psalm 1:1 Beatus vir qui non abiit in consilio impiorum... Blessed is that man who doesn't walk in the counsel of the impious

[quote name='Raphael' post='1076751' date='Sep 27 2006, 01:06 PM']
There is no "one world religion," Budge. There have been poorly reported news stories and lots of conspiracy theorists.
[/quote]

Actually Raphael, there is in a sense, historically, an incipient one world religion, which is Babylonian Cabala and it's derivative Jewish Talmudic Zionist Cabala. It is the one world religion in this sense, 6,000 years ago (Septuagint dating on the age of the world) post flood, the continuing of the tree of knowledge of good and evil in the pagan world is this exactly. It will be the final assault on the Church is the consensus of Traditional Catholic theologians in it's Jewish Zionist form. But we do not set dates, and we certainly don't hope for this abomination to come to pass.

Psalm 1:1 Beatus vir qui non abiit in consilio impiorum... Blessed is that man who doesn't walk in the counsel of the impious

[quote]

That right there is a Zionist rascist statement absolutely unsupported by Jesus Christ and in fact condemned by Him.

I knew you were a crypto Judeo Masonic false-Christian Zionist.[/quote]

And youre the member of a church now led by crypto Freemasons and Theosophists?

I am not a Mason, but anyone who follows the antichrist interfaith NWO propogated by your Popes, is one in spirit.

[url="http://edition.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/01/01/pope.ny.ap/"]POPE CALLS FOR NEW WORLD ORDER[/url]

By the way Ive encountered plenty of anti-semitic, blame it on the Jews--Catholics before, it seems to be a disease of sorts that has a heavy strain in Traditionalist Catholicism.

{by the way I am not a neo-con or a Dominionist} I do believe Israel is God's land but this does not mean I support everything the state of Israel does. I do not even want to get into the topic of spiritual Israel with an unsaved Catholic because it is something that will go WHOOSH right over your head.

By the way if we are going to talk of BABYLON, its your church with the pagan sun dial, and phallic 'pillar of jealousy" right in the middle of its headquarters.

Want to go head to head comparing Kabalistic tendencies? I admit they occur in Talmudic Judaism, but your church leads the pack.....

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Budge' post='1076981' date='Sep 27 2006, 07:51 PM']
And youre the member of a church now led by crypto Freemasons and Theosophists?

I am not a Mason, but anyone who follows the antichrist interfaith NWO propogated by your Popes, is one in spirit.

[url="http://edition.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/01/01/pope.ny.ap/"]POPE CALLS FOR NEW WORLD ORDER[/url]
[/quote]
So the pope called for a new organization of some sort to promote peace...what are you upset about?

[quote name='Budge' post='1076981' date='Sep 27 2006, 05:51 PM']
By the way if we are going to talk of BABYLON, its your church with the pagan sun dial, and phallic 'pillar of jealousy" right in the middle of its headquarters.
[/quote]
"Pagan sun dials" :shock: - the horror! the horror!

"Phallic" pillars! - I can see where somebody's mind is! :rolleyes:

KnightofChrist

I do not even want to get into the topic of spiritual Israel with an unsaved Catholic because it is something that will go WHOOSH right over your head. [/quote]

[color="#FF0000"]I am[/color] a [color="#FF0000"]saved[/color] Catholic I am ready and have been waiting to have this debate, if it tries to go whoosh over my head, I'll throw it to the ground and step on its neck. The harlot of Babylon is referred to as the "great city," in 17:18 and in in chapter 18. Knowing that, let's turn to Apoc 11:9 "their dead bodies will lie in the street of the GREAT CITY which is allegorically called Sodom and Egypt, where their Lord was crucified." Where was The Lord crucified? That same city is according to the bible is bablyon.

By the way if we are going to talk of BABYLON, its your church with the pagan sun dial, and phallic 'pillar of jealousy" right in the middle of its headquarters.[/quote]

Woo we got a middle age clock to tell the time, sorry timex was not avalabile when we built the vatican. You do know your hand watch or wall clock is just a updated verison of the sun dial, which by your logic would make you a new age pagan.

[quote]
So the pope called for a new organization of some sort to promote peace...what are you upset about?[/quote]

Google New World Order, your Popes are paired with the global elites that desire one world government.

[quote name='Budge' post='1078012' date='Sep 28 2006, 11:17 AM']
Google New World Order, your Popes are paired with the global elites that desire one world government.
[/quote]

Hmmm...So Peter is paired with Bill Gates, Benidict X is paired with Warren Buffet, etc.?

[quote name='Budge' post='1078012' date='Sep 28 2006, 11:17 AM']
[/quote]

Hmmm...So Peter is paired with Bill Gates, Benidict X is paired with Warren Buffet, etc.?

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Budge' post='1078012' date='Sep 28 2006, 12:17 PM']
[/quote]

Yet another dodge from you Budge :ohno: I do wonder how you explain Apoc 11:9 to yourself, I guess it goes woosh right over your head, or theres no answer to copy and paste :shock: