An Old School Catholic Message Board

SMME November Retreat

AlterDominicus

[quote name='AlterDominicus' post='1075826' date='Sep 26 2006, 03:11 PM']
3 PHATMASSERS!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOO! Scout me out. I'll have a name tag, with my AlterDominicus and Rep. Phatmass. Sister Joseph Andrew will get a kick out of it. Which one of you three havent realllly been aquainted with Sister Joseph Andrew?

Speaking of postulants as friends, I have one to. Hehehe. YAY!
[/quote]

I am not sure about the others but I know Sr Joseph Andrew pretty well...been chatting with her for a while now and I hope to have a big chat with her in Nov!

I haven't really been acquainted with her, just one e-mail I think. But I have it on good authority that she's a hoot!

I also have a friend as a postulant. She was recruiting for retreat weekends before she even entered!

Blessings,
J

[quote name='AlterDominicus' post='1075826' date='Sep 26 2006, 03:11 PM']
3 PHATMASSERS!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOO! Scout me out. I'll have a name tag, with my AlterDominicus and Rep. Phatmass. Sister Joseph Andrew will get a kick out of it. Which one of you three havent realllly been aquainted with Sister Joseph Andrew?

Speaking of postulants as friends, I have one to. Hehehe. YAY!
[/quote]

AlterDominicus

This is sooooooooooooooooooooooo exciting. I cant wait! We are going to have a phenomenal time.

Soooo let the countdown begin. Hahaha. :lol: :lol:

My My...

I see that there will be a good group from above the 49th going to this retreat. Ok all you fellow Canucks best behaviour now!!!!! Try to convince SJA to come to Canada to give a young women's retreat. She has done that at Magdalen College.

We have someone from Ottawa in with this community. Sr. Hyacinth is in temp vows.

AlterDominicus

Look at this

4 Sisters of Mary are from Oregon
7 are from Canada
4 are from Texas
1 from Minnesota
2 from New Mexico
4 are from New York
3 from Illinios
1 from Tawian
1 from Alabama
2 from Wisconsin
2 Indiana
1 Lousiana
1 Mass
3 Michigan
1 New Jersey
1 Tennesse
2 Colorado.

OK, my hand is tired from repeat clicking. I have 40 out of 49, THIS IS NOT including the postulants since their stories arent up yet. There is a couple from CA, Ohio, and a couple other states, but my hand needs to quit, hahaha.

:yawn: :lol:

Wow 'A' for effort lol! I had always wondered where they all came from. I think Sr J.A. said that two of the postulants came from Canada this year. Let's keep that number growing :D:

AlterDominicus

Yeah, and I know other one who is from Wisconsin. WE NEED a MINNESOTAN in there!!!! Sister Maria Caritas cant be left alone!!! :lol: