An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why Does The Pope Respect Islam?

Budge

I think this is a Catholic melt-down, where love of vain philosophies and insane Jesuit logic, has you folks now defending the 'truths' of Satanism.

[quote name='NewReformation' post='1074013' date='Sep 24 2006, 05:17 PM']
Uhhh...which brand of Satanism? Definitely not in LeVayan style Satanism(Atheistic), nor in Temple of Set'esh(theistic Satanism, which believes that the Satan spoken of in Scripture is actually the Egyptian god Set'esh). There are other styles. So which are you referring to?
[/quote]

Sorry, I've never really studied into different kinds of satanism. Thanks for the correction.

[quote name='Budge' post='1074014' date='Sep 24 2006, 05:17 PM']
I think this is a Catholic melt-down, where love of vain philosophies and insane Jesuit logic, has you folks now defending the 'truths' of Satanism.
[/quote]

I like how a yes or no question is this hard to get an answer for :lol_roll:

NewReformation

[quote name='Budge' post='1074014' date='Sep 24 2006, 06:17 PM']
[/quote]

Oh for pity's sake :ohno:

Right. Satanists(LeV) don't believe in Satan, for if you believe that Satan exists, then you are admiting that God exists.

I've heard of them being called Devil worshipers, but not Satanists.

[quote name='Budge' post='1073982' date='Sep 24 2006, 05:53 PM']
Hey everyone, Winchester wants people to laud the truths of Satanism.

you poor folks are really out to lunch on this one...

:wacko:
[/quote]

Please cut and paste where I said I want to laud the "truths of Satanism"

Now, if one says "laud whatever is true in Satanism," then that's adifferent matter. Truth is truth no matter who speaks it. Satanism recognizes there is a God and Jesus is His Son. That's true. Very good. The lies of Satanism, I despise.

Now, you have said something untrue. I have a hard time believing your reading comprehension is this bad. I think you've intentionally done this. Respond with the truth.

Raphael says:
[quote name='Yesterday' date=' 12:05 PM']False religions are not entirely false. None of them are. Satan uses them to deceive, certainly, but Satan knows that truth must be mixed with lies if the lies are to be believed. Even Satanism has some truth, in as much as it acknowledges that Satan exists and that he hates God.

Each religion has some amount of truth to it and varying amounts of falsehood, except Catholicism. Catholicism has no falsehood.[/quote]

Budge then replies:

[quote name='Budge=Yesterday' date=' 12:35 PM '][quote]False religions are not entirely false. None of them are. Satan uses them to deceive, certainly, but Satan knows that truth must be mixed with lies if the lies are to be believed. Even Satanism has some truth, in as much as it acknowledges that Satan exists and that he hates God.

Each religion has some amount of truth to it and varying amounts of falsehood, except Catholicism. Catholicism has no falsehood.[/quote]

Satan works by mixing lies with truth.

Why does Catholicism deny this constantly praising the TRUTHS of false religions.

Even Satanism has some truth???

You have GOT to be KIDDING ME.

You need to figure out what truth really is. It doesnt mean falsehoods and truth mixed together.[/quote]

Hey Budge!!!!!

You just agreed with Raphael. You yourself made a statement that Satan mixes lies with the Truth, see it above? No? OK, I quote:
[quote name='Budge']Satan works by mixing lies with truth.[/quote]

That is quite close (exactly the same) as Raphael saying and I quote:
[quote]Satan uses them to deceive, certainly, but Satan knows that truth must be mixed with lies if the lies are to be believed.[/quote]

You agreed with him then you did your twisty noodle action and started on a rail calling people OVER SEVERAL THREADS (bad form btw) de facto Satanists.

Well, if you are going to do that, then you should look in the mirror, deary. Your tongue is forked. Please don't act like a twisty noodle.

ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ---- Philosophy lesson ----

If Satan works by mixing lies with truth,
then Satan must work with truth

If Satan works by mixing lies with truth, then at least some of the statements must be true.

ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ---- Philosophy lesson over ----

Ok so what we can see is that Budge acknowledges that Satan must contain at least some truth and her latest premise is now debunked.

Please stop calling people Satanists. We are not, but we do recognize, as do you apparently, that the lies of Satan are mixed with truth. That is why Satan is so dangerous.

Twisty Noodle.

[quote]

If Satan works by mixing lies with truth,
then Satan must work with truth[/quote]

Wow Satan couldnt have said it better.

The definition of truth is that there are no lies in it.

Think on that one for a while.

As for your PHILOSOPHY lessons, I do not think much of PHILOSOPHY, there is a reason most of them end up functional atheists.

Col 2:8 [u]Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy[/u] and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

You have been spoiled via philosophy to the point that your Catholic philosophers have you defending the truths of Satan to a Christian lady.

Edited by Lil Red

Groo the Wanderer

From the Budge Dictionary of the English Language:

Respect: (n) 1. to embrace fully, to make one's own, to love a thing, idea, or person so much you wanna cover it/them with ice cream andmake it/them all yummified' not to be confised with politeness, tolerance, manners or any of those other huggy-feely words 2. dis - as in posting in unreadable fonts purposely to grief board readers and to have an excuse to complain when the tripe (see other thread) id exposed as such.

:rolleyes:

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Budge' post='1075642' date='Sep 26 2006, 01:44 PM']

[/quote]

Actually, your first line claims that Satan says things that are true. Think about it. If he couldn't have said it better, then he must say it best. Where the quality of the statement lies in the truth of it, you say that Satan does it best. Therefore, you just attributed a truth to Satan.

[quote]As for your PHILOSOPHY lessons, I do not think much of PHILOSOPHY, there is a reason most of them end up functional atheists.

Col 2:8 [u]Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy[/u] and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

You have been spoiled via philosophy to the point that your Catholic philosophers have you defending the truths of Satan to a Christian lady.[/quote]

Philosophy means "love of wisdom." I think Soloman would be against you in this debate. St. Paul was warning against philosophies that sought after the world instead of after Christ. Our philosophy seeks after Christ.

Edited by Lil Red

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='tyrantchain' post='1075731' date='Sep 26 2006, 02:47 PM']
methodist has no falsehood
[/quote]
It has much falsehood, but that's another debate.

The Catholic approach to Methodism would be similar...emphasize the truths that it holds and draw them out to their logical conclusion, which shows the Catholic faith to be the fulfillment of Christianity in general.

Groo the Wanderer

[quote name='Raphael' post='1075734' date='Sep 26 2006, 01:49 PM']
It has much falsehood, but that's another debate.

The Catholic approach to Methodism would be similar...emphasize the truths that it holds and draw them out to their logical conclusion, which shows the Catholic faith to be the fulfillment of Christianity in general.
[/quote]

WORD! :)

[quote name='Budge' post='1075642' date='Sep 26 2006, 12:44 PM']

As for your PHILOSOPHY lessons, I do not think much of PHILOSOPHY, there is a reason most of them end up functional atheists.

You have been spoiled via philosophy to the point that your Catholic philosophers have you defending the truths of Satan to a Christian lady.
[/quote]
Actually, there would be no "truths of Satan." All truth is of God.

You're being dishonest. Lying. Decieving. Misleading. This puts you in the evil category. Can you treat what we say with honesty, or are yo uso blinded by your hate that you must continue to misrepresent what we've said.

[quote name='Budge' post='1073982' date='Sep 24 2006, 05:53 PM']
Hey everyone, Winchester wants people to laud the truths of Satanism.

you poor folks are really out to lunch on this one...

:wacko:
[/quote]

You have misrepresented me intentionally. I demand an apology.

Edited by Lil Red

[quote name='Budge' post='1075642' date='Sep 26 2006, 10:44 AM']Col 2:8 [u]Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy[/u] and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.[/quote][u][b]TO BUDGE:[/b][/u]

dUSt (the webmaster and the guy who pays for your ability to post foolishness) has asked you not to use huge font sizes. please respect his request.

use the [b]bold feature[/b], the[u] underline feature[/u], the [i]italics feature[/i] or the [color="#FF0000"]colors feature. [/color] or[b][i] [u][color="red"]heck, all four![/b][/u][/color][/i]