An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why Does The Pope Respect Islam?

Budge

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Budge' post='1073712' date='Sep 24 2006, 01:51 PM']
This is where Catholicism is wrong.

False religions bring error and false spirits into one's life.

False religions do not have a good influence on someone's life but teach bondage. Muslims are suffering from their own works based religion that teaches disrespect of women, and war against those who do not beleive the way they do.

Where is the impetus to win the world for Christ when you believe that false religions are half true and can bring someone to God?
[/quote]
False religions are not entirely false. None of them are. Satan uses them to deceive, certainly, but Satan knows that truth must be mixed with lies if the lies are to be believed. Even Satanism has some truth, in as much as it acknowledges that Satan exists and that he hates God.

Each religion has some amount of truth to it and varying amounts of falsehood, except Catholicism. Catholicism has no falsehood.

[quote]False religions are not entirely false. None of them are. Satan uses them to deceive, certainly, but Satan knows that truth must be mixed with lies if the lies are to be believed. [size=5]Even Satanism has some truth[/size], in as much as it acknowledges that Satan exists and that he hates God.

Each religion has some amount of truth to it and varying amounts of falsehood, except Catholicism. Catholicism has no falsehood.[/quote]

Satan works by mixing lies with truth.

Why does Catholicism deny this constantly praising the TRUTHS of false religions.

Even Satanism has some truth???

You have GOT to be KIDDING ME.

:blink: :blink: :blink:

You need to figure out what truth really is. It doesnt mean falsehoods and truth mixed together.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Budge' post='1073766' date='Sep 24 2006, 02:35 PM']
Satan works by mixing lies with truth.

Why does Catholicism deny this constantly praising the TRUTHS of false religions.

Even Satanism has some truth???

You have GOT to be KIDDING ME.

:blink: :blink: :blink:

You need to figure out what truth really is. It doesnt mean falsehoods and truth mixed together.
[/quote]

Budge, Satanism acknowledges that Satan exists. That's a truth, isn't it? Would you rather say that Satan doesn't exist? That would put you in league with him.

Catholicism praises the truths of other religions because she wants to point out the truth and condemn the falsehoods, thus converting them.

Truth means truth. I know that it doesn't mean falsehoods and truth mixed together. In fact, that's the exact opposite of what I said.

Again, you've refused to follow dUSt's formatting rules in your text.

Im sorry but you have put yourself in league with Satan for speaking of the truths of Satanism.

Satan mixes truths and lies.

So far you have called Jesus Christ a sinner, said that early Christians payed allegiance to the emperors of Rome and now you are defending Satanism even by saying it has TRUTH.

You are a very confused person and I feel alarmed and very sorry for you.

So now you are going to defend the TRUTH of Satanism to me!!!!???

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

You are so lost....

:sadder:

[quote name='Budge' post='1073789' date='Sep 24 2006, 01:59 PM']
Im sorry but you have put yourself in league with Satan for speaking of the truths of Satanism.

Satan mixes truths and lies.

So far you have called Jesus Christ a sinner, said that early Christians payed allegiance to the emperors of Rome and now you are defending Satanism even by saying it has TRUTH.

You are a very confused person and I feel alarmed and very sorry for you.

So now you are going to defend the TRUTH of Satanism to me!!!!???

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

You are so lost....

:sadder:
[/quote]

Are you just doing this to avoid answering him? It sure looks like it. The only thing he said was true about Satanism is that there is a satan and he hates God. Can you deny that?

[quote name='musturde' post='1073895' date='Sep 24 2006, 02:57 PM']
Are you just doing this to avoid answering him? It sure looks like it. The only thing he said was true about Satanism is that there is a satan and he hates God. Can you deny that?
[/quote]

I don't think so. Honestly, I think that she doesn't understand what Raph is trying to do. This is what happens when one who knows or has formally studied theology/philosophy enters into a discussion with what I call "an armchair."

(Armchair = One who does personal study with no formal understanding of theological thought.)

The same thing has happened since my humble return. I have taken my cues from Raph's posts and Budge's as well and it is clear the lack of Sacred Theological/Sacred Scriptural understanding.

Praise God for Raphael.

I think things get scary when Catholics start defending the truths of Satanism.

This isnt the first time its happened to me, it shows utter confusion.

But why should I be surprised Islam is defended and every other false religion.

If Catholic THEOLOGY and armchair philosophies involve discussing the truths of SATANISM...

I refuse to accept that, sorry. I think it is evil and calling evil good, something else discussed in Gods Word.
[size=4]
1Cr 3:20 And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, {THEOLOGIANS WHO LOOK FOR TRUTH IN SATANISM} that they are vain.[/size]

Actually, to put too fine a point on it, only what is true in a false religion brings one to God. What is true is either directly or indirectly revealed by God.

I missed those brackets in the Bible. Maybe it's a KJV thing.

No one is saying to accept whati s not true, only accept what is true and laud it. If anyone is confused here, it is you.

[quote] only accept what is true and laud it.[/quote]

[mod]Edited by -- IcePrincess -- deliberate misleading/intellectual dishonesty [/mod]
you poor folks are really out to lunch on this one...

:wacko:

I never claimed that.

Are you going to jump on the TRUTH in Satanism band wagon?

I guess after you folks visit the mosque, you can go visit your local Temple of Set.

[quote name='Budge' post='1073989' date='Sep 24 2006, 05:00 PM']
I never claimed that.

Are you going to jump on the TRUTH in Satanism band wagon?

I guess after you folks visit the mosque, you can go visit your local Temple of Set.
[/quote]

Ok, I will ask you a question.

Does Satan exist?

In Satanism, they believe he does.
So, if you say yes, then you will be in agreement with them in that general statement.
If you want, I can try and break it down some more for you to help you understand.

[quote]
So, if you say yes, then you will be in agreement with them in that general statement.
If you want, I can try and break it down some more for you to help you understand.[/quote]

Help me understand what?

That you folks are such moral relativists, you are looking for TRUTHS that come from the FATHER OF LIES?

Satanists put their pants on one leg at a time.

Satanists can drive a car.

Satanists can eat a hamburger.

I guess you all can go visit the Temple of Set when youre done with the mosque.

I think this might be a Budge melt down...

I understand your a busy person, but my question was just a yes or no question.

So, Does Satan Exist?

NewReformation

[quote name='CatholicCid' post='1073992' date='Sep 24 2006, 06:03 PM']
Ok, I will ask you a question.

Does Satan exist?

If you want, I can try and break it down some more for you to help you understand.
[/quote]

Uhhh...which brand of Satanism? Definitely not in LeVayan style Satanism(Atheistic), nor in Temple of Set'esh(theistic Satanism, which believes that the Satan spoken of in Scripture is actually the Egyptian god Set'esh). There are other styles. So which are you referring to?