An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pictures!

veroni213

The pictures of first vows are [url="http://www.franciscanfriars.com/fr.%20glenn%20letters/frglenn834.htm"]here.[/url]
:yahoo:
I haven't been stalking the webpage for like the past week... :bounce:

p.s. If you go to the bottom of the page and click on archives by author and scroll down again there are a whole ton of pictures.

Edited by TrueImage

[quote name='TrueImage' post='1071285' date='Sep 22 2006, 10:24 AM']
The pictures of first vows are [url="http://www.franciscanfriars.com/fr.%20glenn%20letters/frglenn834.htm"]here.[/url]
p.s. If you go to the bottom of the page and click on archives by author and scroll down again there are a whole ton of pictures.
[/quote]

Beautiful Pictures....

[quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1071309' date='Sep 22 2006, 11:39 AM']
:lol:
link us, silly. (i don't have any of my old bookmarks... new computer)
[/quote]
True Image linked us... it's in bold.

[quote name='TrueImage' post='1071285' date='Sep 22 2006, 11:24 AM']
The pictures of first vows are [b][url="http://www.franciscanfriars.com/fr.%20glenn%20letters/frglenn834.htm"]here.[/url] [/b]
[/quote]

franciscanheart

I like going back and reading through all of the old newsletters. I've made a good dent in the ones written by Sister Clare Matthias! They are all very cool...

Yeah, I thought the reflection that went with the pics was very good. (about the religious life not being a waste) Now, if only I could convice the parents...

franciscanheart

Yeah I really liked her reflection too...

Your situation reminds me of Saint Clare though. To leave your parents and all they have to offer you behind in order that you might live your life in service of Christ's church on earth, it is all so fitting. How much heavier is your cross and how beautiful is your sacrifice. And with the way the Sisters really stick to the story of Saint Clare, with private ceremonies, at least one of which was held in the middle of the night, and everything great like that, it's even more perfect.

You're in my prayers. :)

franciscanheart

I saved the pictures to my computer and viewed them in my photo viewer... which set them to music. Oh, it was gorgeous. (Yes, even with as few pictures as I had...)