An Old School Catholic Message Board

Eutychus & Budge?

Veritas

Euty & Budgie.  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know Budge is not on vacation. She's contributing to her "forum", building a repository of lies about Catholicism, all ready to copy/paste. You can jump to her board and see recent postings.

All participants in those boards need our prayers. I've seen only one person attempt to explain the faith to the moderators.

They'll be back. At least I hope so. They've got the courage to say what I'm not allowed to say. Now, if only they'd work on their method a little bit. :smokey:

Edited by goldenchild17

Did you all miss me? :P:

How sweet....

It takes time to come up with new wonderful posts for you all and I've been busy....

I'll be posting more later, its late so Ill see what I come up with tommorow...

:topsy:

Edited by Budge

[quote name='kamiller42' post='1068605' date='Sep 20 2006, 08:40 PM']
I know Budge is not on vacation. She's contributing to her "forum", building a repository of lies about Catholicism, all ready to copy/paste. You can jump to her board and see recent postings.

All participants in those boards need our prayers. I've seen only one person attempt to explain the faith to the moderators.
[/quote]

was it a :rabbit: ?

[quote name='goldenchild17' post='1069128' date='Sep 21 2006, 01:18 AM']
They'll be back. At least I hope so. They've got the courage to say what I'm not allowed to say. Now, if only they'd work on their method a little bit. :smokey:
[/quote]
Are you saying you actually agree with the nonsense they post?
What do you agree with them on - the Mary-as-pagan-goddess speil? The Jesuits starting the War Between the States? The Eucharist-as-idol-worship jazz? Rome being the Whore of Babylon?
Or is it simply an attitude that any enemy of Rome is a friend of your side?

Well, at least you admit by this that you're simply another anti-Catholic protestant, rather than a Catholic.

And, personally, I see nothing "courageous" in sitting behind a computer screen, anonymously making lies and slanders against the Catholic Faith.
They risk . . . perhaps (gasp!) getting [i]banned from phatmass[/i]! :shock:
Oh the heroic bravery of these martyrs! :rolleyes:

[quote name='Budge' post='1069836' date='Sep 21 2006, 11:30 PM']

How sweet....
It takes time to come up with new wonderful posts for you all and I've been busy....

[/quote]

:D:

[quote name='Socrates' post='1069846' date='Sep 21 2006, 10:52 PM']
Are you saying you actually agree with the nonsense they post?
What do you agree with them on - the Mary-as-pagan-goddess speil? The Jesuits starting the War Between the States? The Eucharist-as-idol-worship jazz? Rome being the Whore of Babylon?
Or is it simply an attitude that any enemy of Rome is a friend of your side?

Well, at least you admit by this that you're simply another anti-Catholic protestant, rather than a Catholic.
[/quote]

I agree with a lot of what they bring up. Of course as being anti-catholics they have there low points as you are so quick to point out. But just because we disagree highly on many things doesn't mean I won't promote what I DO agree with. Just the same as how I won't not defend a protestant's stance against abortion simply because there are many other things I disagree with. I will promote their cause, as it is also my cause, and will continue to work on the areas in which we disagree. And yes I suppose in the sense that I do not belong to your church I do in fact "protest" it. I don't take that as a knock at all. Why would I not protest a church I found fault with? :idontknow: And I enjoy their posts in regards to what I agree with because frankly so far they haven't gotten kicked out yet and as I'm doing my best to stick to the rules I have refrained from posting things I have been wanting to so badly.

Edited by goldenchild17

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Budge' post='1069836' date='Sep 21 2006, 11:30 PM']

How sweet....

[/quote]
Budge, I truly hope that this time you try to have some honesty. You know, God says not to lie or misrepresent others. ;)

Jesuspaidtheprice

Are there any scholarly, or at least semi-scholarly Catholic boards where serious issues can be discussed without all of this non-sense that so often creeps up on internet bulletin boards?