An Old School Catholic Message Board

There Is A New Catechism

Winchester

[quote name='Eutychus' post='1065056' date='Sep 17 2006, 11:23 AM']
Not yet. Give it a tad more time.

She right now is given the attributes of a diety. Omnipresence, Omnipotence, Creative Powers, Tascending of time and space, and control over nature.

Where I come from, no matter how much you protest that you are not, when you believe the above, you are, whether you know that or not.
[/quote]
Apparently, in a bold maneuver, the Church has given advance copies of a Catechism to evangelicals. So everyone keep in mind that when Euty says something that looks incredibly stupid, it's actually just his special secret knowledge that we don't have access to. Mary has in fact been credited with "omnipotence," we just don't know it yet because we're not pentecostals.

I believe it's called the Editionus Trollicus, but my Latin isn't so good.

[quote name='Winchester' post='1065528' date='Sep 17 2006, 07:58 PM']
Apparently, in a bold maneuver, the Church has given advance copies of a Catechism to evangelicals. So everyone keep in mind that when Euty says something that looks incredibly stupid, it's actually just his special secret knowledge that we don't have access to. Mary has in fact been credited with "omnipotence," we just don't know it yet because we're not pentecostals.

I believe it's called the Editionus Trollicus, but my Latin isn't so good.
[/quote]

:rolling:

* But, I still like you Euty and I can't wait till you come back home.

:saint: :priest_halo: :bishop: :pope:

Oops, I'm sorry. Budge has also been given one of these new supersecret Catechisms, and also says things that appear incredibly stupid. I musn't leave people out.

Hers is in e-form, so she can cut and paste from it.

Actually, all these mysteries are hidden in a very secret numerological hepatitic code which can only be accessed with the amazing [b]Eutychus Decoder Ring[/b]!

It will also reveal the hidden truths about UFOs and Marian apparitions, and the outcome of the 2006 NFL season!

Order yours today!