An Old School Catholic Message Board

Swiss Guards ~ Put On Your Armor & Clean The Glocks!

Eutychus

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

[quote name='Eutychus' post='1064580' date='Sep 16 2006, 11:43 PM']
I guess all this didn't count??

[img]http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/popekiss.jpg[/img]

Now they want their butts kissed too??

And Bennie seems ready to roll over and do it.

What ever happened to the man willing to FIGHT FOR HIS FAITH and suffer perhaps die even?
[/quote]

im not going to judge the Holy Father, but that incident was regrettable at best.

[quote]

im not going to judge the Holy Father, but that incident was regrettable at best.[/quote]

You can't, I can.

For many, it is the DEFINING MOMENT of the JPII legacy.

[quote] [b]The deputy patriarch of Egypt's Catholics on Saturday, September 16, attributed Pope Benedict XVI's anti-Islam jibe to his poor knowledge of Islam and Muslims, warning that the "surprising" remarks could play into the hands of extremists.

"Pope Benedict has not dealt enough with Muslims all through his life and does not have enough knowledge about Islam and Muslims," . . .

"The pontiff's words have surprised the Catholics in Egypt and the whole East, as a point of fact," . . .

"The Pope's statements reflect his lack of wisdom. It is obvious from the statements that the Pope doesn't have a correct understanding of Islam," . .[/b][/quote]

[url="http://www.islamonline.net/English/News/2006-09/16/01.shtml"]LINK[/url]

Did he just call the pope a dolt, or not? There goes HIS CAREER....down the Ratz-hole.

Remembrer when the ENTIRE Muslim world went into meldown RIOTING over some cartoons in a Danish small circulation magazine that were unkind to the historic Muhammad?

Well, dear RC's, here is what the [u][b]"CCC#841 brothers" [/b][/u] of YOURS have to say about this pope.

[img]http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/5746/popeqaedafp2.jpg[/img]

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

[quote name='Eutychus' post='1064620' date='Sep 17 2006, 12:33 AM']
Remembrer when the ENTIRE Muslim world went into meldown RIOTING over some cartoons in a Danish small circulation magazine that were unkind to the historic Muhammad?

Well, dear RC's, here is what the [u][b]"CCC#841 brothers" [/b][/u] of YOURS have to say about this pope.

[img]http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/5746/popeqaedafp2.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

:maddest:

[quote name='Eutychus' post='1064612' date='Sep 16 2006, 11:20 PM']
Did he just call the pope a dolt, or not? There goes HIS CAREER....down the Ratz-hole.
[/quote]
There's a fine line between your hate for the Catholic church and a radical Muslim's hate.

Goodness. I rather think I'm pretty PRO POPE in this thread, telling him to grow a spine, put on his holy undies, and stand tall and ACT LIKE A POPE for goodness sake.

Tell me, does having a whimp running your outfit instill confidence in you?

Interesting, sitting here, contemplating the pope and the [mod][/mod] here ... { that is dangerous, I know...} anyway...

During my lead up to learning how to use the Davinci Code as a witnessing opportunity, I read the rest of Dan Brown's novels, one is called ANGELS AND DEMONS, at the root of this, was a terrorist attempt on the Vatican itself, to make it a smoking crater.

I think it is highly PROBABLE now, that some irate [mod][/mod], looking to get HIS 70 VIRGINS, will play a visit to St. Peter's and see what damage he could do. And if they were able to launch 4000 missles into Israel, is it that hard to imagine them sending one or two lobbed at the dome itself?

[img]http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/0671027360.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg[/img]

[quote]From Publishers Weekly
Pitting scientific terrorists against the cardinals of Vatican City, this well-plotted if over-the-top thriller is crammed with Vatican intrigue and high-tech drama.[/quote]

[url="http://www.amazon.com/Angels-Demons-Dan-Brown/dp/0671027360/sr=8-1/qid=1158465179/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-2582969-1619122?ie=UTF8&s=books"]LINK[/url]

That book was horrible. The ending was just spun out of nowhere and was in no way connected with the book.
Why must you peddle such stuff :shock:

Edited by CatholicCid

Nonsense, I read maybe three or four books a week, every week, so book plotlines for me, are hard to make me stay up all night, to reat a book to the end.

The story { is fictional } but the story is a pageturner, and is MUCH MUCH better than Davinci. And besides, [size=4]Davinci has grossed :annoyed: [u]$754,000,000 [/u] :sadder: worldwide[/size]....and they have announce that most likely make Angels and Demon's the next blockbuster ....

So, like it or not, you will need to be up to speed on this, if you want to be able questions directed to you are a Roman denominationalist.

Edited by Eutychus

Give me a sword and a shield with a cross on it and im ready. I dont like islam one bit. I think Muhhumed was smoking some hasheeshi(whatever that is), lol when he wrote the kuran.

[quote]Well, dear RC's, here is what the "CCC#841 brothers" of YOURS have to say about this pope.

IPB Image[/quote]

I say we start a crusade against the ****** who drew that cartoon.

Edited by StThomasMore

[quote name='Eutychus' post='1064682' date='Sep 16 2006, 11:04 PM']
Nonsense, I read maybe three or four books a week, every week, so book plotlines for me, are hard to make me stay up all night, to reat a book to the end.

The story { is fictional } but the story is a pageturner, and is MUCH MUCH better than Davinci. And besides, [size=4]Davinci has grossed :annoyed: [u]$754,000,000 [/u] :sadder: worldwide[/size]....and they have announce that most likely make Angels and Demon's the next blockbuster ....

So, like it or not, you will need to be up to speed on this, if you want to be able questions directed to you are a Roman denominationalist.
[/quote]

I am up to speed on it and there doesn't seem much to keep up on it... Especially since the actual ending deals with direct fiction against Catholic teaching and the plot goes against true history.

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='Eutychus' post='1064535' date='Sep 16 2006, 07:43 PM']
First thing you do, is call the printers, and have #841 removed from the CCC of the Catholic Church.
[/quote]
no kidding.