An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Faith Are You?

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

What closest describe you  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

I know this has been done before, but I can't find it. I'm interested how interreligious our interreligious dialogue is.

Oh, I'm Roman Catholic

None of the above.

I belong to the same general group that is converting 400 Latin Americans an hour, which apparently isn't worth mentioning, despite the fact that by the ADMISSION of the Latin American Conference of Bishops, is converting 3,500,000 each, and every year....

Wonder why the group that is the FASTEST growing Christian group, was omitted totally?

Perhaps a form of spiritual blindness?

[quote name='Eutychus' post='1061820' date='Sep 12 2006, 07:59 PM']
None of the above.

I belong to the same general group that is converting 400 Latin Americans an hour, which apparently isn't worth mentioning, despite the fact that by the ADMISSION of the Latin American Conference of Bishops, is converting 3,500,000 each, and every year....

Wonder why the group that is the FASTEST growing Christian group, was omitted totally?

[/quote]

Yeah!! Why isn't Eutychus's church of The Western Branch of American Reform Presbylutheranism listed?!?!

Unbelievable

[quote]Yeah!! Why isn't Eutychus's church of The Western Branch of American Reform Presbylutheranism listed?!?! [/quote]

Reformed?

Nope. They are Catholic lite.

Prebyterians?

Nope. Calvin was a tyrant, just a protestant version of the pope.

Lutheran?

Nope, not that either. They got the salvation thing right, and made some progress, but they too became Nicolatians, when they TOO married the church with the state, and followed in the path of the church of Pergamos { meaning: Mixed Marriage/the stand in for the Catholic Church in prophecy until chapters 17 and 18 of Revelation kick in in full }

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

unintentional miss. I did realize agter I posted the list, but it was too late to edit the options, sorry Eutychus, ironically I grew up in a penecostal denomination.

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

[quote name='Eutychus' post='1061820' date='Sep 12 2006, 08:59 PM']
None of the above.

[/quote]

maybe because we don't even recognize your "flock" as a valid church...

[quote]
maybe because we don't even recognize your "flock" as a valid church... [/quote]

Hehehehe, THANK YOU, really for that one!

As long as the Catholic Church is so [mod]edited[/mod] pridedful and BLIND, as to not even respond to the REALITY out there in the hinterlands, we have an open highway, to convert, convert, convert....

PLEASE PLEASE, never ever change.

Promise me that? Pretty please??

[quote name='hot stuff' post='1061824' date='Sep 12 2006, 08:06 PM']
Yeah!! Why isn't Eutychus's church of The Western Branch of American Reform Presbylutheranism listed?!?!
Unbelievable
[/quote]
That's only in Springfield, silly....