An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pope Visits Black Madonna

Budge

[quote name='Budge' post='1060731' date='Sep 11 2006, 01:07 PM']
I didnt see God make an exception for Plaster of Paris, Euch...

:idontknow:
[/quote]

Come on now, can you please stop hijacking and turning all our threads into debates?

oh by the way "where division and wrath dwell, God does not. What does that say about the attacks you keep on making and the division you are trying to cause?

[quote]oh by the way "where division and wrath dwell, God does not. What does that say about the attacks you keep on making and the division you are trying to cause? [/quote]

Oh the biblical illiteracy here...continues on and on, doesn't it?

What did our LORD say about "division" over doctrine even within the "household" as it were?

[quote]Matthew 10:34 (KJV) T

[u]think not that I am come to send peace on earth:[/u] I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 [b]For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36 And a man's foes [shall be] they of his own household[/b].[/quote]

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Eutychus' post='1061190' date='Sep 12 2006, 06:32 AM']
Oh the biblical illiteracy here...continues on and on, doesn't it?
[/quote]

Biblical illiteracy? How can you make such a judgement when you use the gutted KJ Bible, the canon of Luther, and not the The Canon of the Apostles? I challenge you to a debate to defend rejecting the authority of the Apostles, and their Canon. [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=57077"]CLICK HERE[/url] I await your response.

Don't you have any other insults or baiting tactics, euty? I mean, at your advanced age and immeasurable wisdom, you should be able to cycle through at least a few. The variance in your sentences is sadly lacking, as well.

Since I am sure this was lost in the jumble, I shall repeat:

Symbols do not have inherent meanings. Their meanings are bestowed upon them. I guess the Swastika shapes present in American-Indian art actually symbolize the Nazi Party? What an interesting philosophical position!

I assume you don't celebrate Christmas on December 25th, since it's real meaning is a pagan holiday. When do you celebrate it?

[quote name='Eutychus' post='1061190' date='Sep 12 2006, 07:32 AM']
What did our LORD say about "division" over doctrine even within the "household" as it were?

[quote]hink not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36 And a man's foes [shall be] they of his own household.[/quote]
[/quote]
Jesus says his presence would cause division. This happens when something so pure enters an impure environment. This doesn't mean division should be our goal. In the beginning, it was not so. The only person/entity who should take pride in division is the devil.

[quote]Budge and Eutychus, are you members of K.K.K.?.
They are protestants, anticatholics, antiblacks[/quote]

No, {I wouldnt be allowed in the door, a bit too dark ;)}

I hate the KKK and what it stands for.

The NWO plays divide and conquer especially using different races, constantly.

But I sure wonder about these guys...

[img]http://www.ayto-aviles.es/semanasanta/imagenes/sss1_590.jpg[/img]

Was Jack Chick way out to lunch on this one?

{Just asking, because I don't know}

[quote]
Ku Klux Klan

The KKK was created by Jesuits following their failure in the Civil War, in an effort to prejudice African Americans and liberal whites against Protestantism. They are, to put it mildly, a negative PR organization.[/quote]

Ever notice how the KKK logos match logos of a certain other group?

I got this off the ADL website so I did not link to any KKK groups...

KKK logo...

[img]http://www.adl.org/hate_symbols/processed_new_images/kkk.gif[/img]

Cross of Knights Templar...

[img]http://www.forensicgenealogy.info/sitebuilder/images/Cross_of_the_Knights_Templar-167x167.jpg[/img]

Knights of Malta

[img]http://vitezmedals.co.uk/MaltOSJ-r.jpg[/img]

Would a PROT-founded group call themselves[u] KNIGHTS[/u]?

{Yes plenty of duped and deceived Protestants joined}

Just to reiterate for the confused on this thread,

BLACK MADONNA has nothing to do with being of the African race...

the Black signifies the EARTH...

Edited by Budge

[quote name='Budge' post='1061411' date='Sep 12 2006, 04:03 PM']
Was Jack Chick way out to lunch on this one?

{Just asking, because I don't know}

[quote]Ku Klux Klan

The KKK was created by Jesuits following their failure in the Civil War, in an effort to prejudice African Americans and liberal whites against Protestantism. They are, to put it mildly, a negative PR organization.[/quote][/quote]
Jack Chick is out to lunch on many things. It's best to ignore him.

From Wikipedia:
[quote]Ku Klux Klan (KKK) is the name of a number of past and present fraternal organizations in the United States that have advocated white supremacy, anti-Semitism, racism, [b]anti-Catholicism[/b], homophobia, and nativism. These organizations have often promoted the use of terrorism, violence and acts of intimidation such as cross burning to oppress African Americans and others.

The Klan's first incarnation was in 1866. Founded by veterans of the Confederate Army, its main purpose was to resist Reconstruction, and it focused as much on intimidating "carpetbaggers" and "scalawags" as on putting down the freed slaves.[/quote]
The Confederate Army was the army of the south, an area which was heavily protestant. Wikipedia quotes from a book written about the KKK in Indiana.

[quote][b]Klansmen were Protestants, of course[/b], but they cannot be described exclusively or even predominately as fundamentalists. In reality, [b]their religious affiliations mirrored the whole of white Protestant society[/b], including those who did not belong to any church.[/quote]

[quote]Ever notice how the KKK logos match logos of a certain other group?[/quote]
And? Ever notice how you can find the face of Richard Nixon in a potato chip? You see what you want to see. You use innuendo to draw a false conclusion. Historical facts tie the KKK to Protestantism directly to the KKK. No innuendo required.

Did you know the Pope of that time wrote a PRO-Confederate Letter to Jefferson Davis?
[b]
HERE IS AN ACADEMIC LINK...so no one will try and say this is PHONY, and ANTICATHOLIC FAKE LETTER.[/b]

[url="http://cdl.library.cornell.edu/cgi-bin/moa/pageviewer?frames=1&cite=http%3A%2F%2Fcdl.library.cornell.edu%2Fcgi-bin%2Fmoa%2Fsgml%2Fmoa-idx%3Fnotisid%3DANU4547-2003&coll=moa&view=50&root=%2Fmoa%2Fofre%2Fofre2003%2F&tif=00991.TIF&pagenum=975"]RIGHT FROM CORNELL UNIVERSITY[/url]
[quote]
[Translation]

Illustrious and honorable sir, greeting:

We have lately received with all kindness, as was meet, the gentlemen sent by your Excellency to present to us your letter dated on the 23d of last September. We have received certainly no small pleasure in learning both from these gentlemen and from your letter the feelings of gratification and of very warm appreciation with which you, illustrious and honorable sir, were moved when you first had knowledge written in October of the preceding year to the venerable brethren, John, archbishop of New York, and John, archbishop of New Orleans, in which we again and again urged and exhorted those venerable brethren that because of their exemplary piety and episcopal zeal they should employ their most earnest efforts, in our name also, in order that the fatal civil war which had arisen in the States should end, and that the people of America might again enjoy mutual peace and concord, and love each other with mutual charity. And it has been very gratifying to us to recognize illustrious and honorable sir, that you and your people are animated by the same desire for peace and tranquillity, which we had so earnestly inculcated in our aforesaid letters to the venerable brethren above named. Oh, that the other people also of the States and their rulers, considering seriously how cruel and how deplorable is this internecine war, would receive and embrace the counsels of peace and tranquillity. We indeed shall not cease with most fervent prayer to beseech God, the best and highest, and to implore Him to pour out the spirit of Christian love and peace upon all the people of America, and to rescue them from the great calamities with which they are afflicted. [size=4]And we also pray the same most merciful Lord that he will illumine your Excellency with the light of His divine grace and [u]unite you with ourselves[/u] in perfect charity.[/size]

[size=4]Given at Rome at St. Peters on the 3d December, 1863, in the eighteenth year of our pontificate.

PIUS P. P. IX.[/size]

Illustrious and Hon. JEFFERSON DAVIS
President of the Confederate States of America, Richmond.[/quote]

Ku Klux Klan

The KKK was created by Jesuits following their failure in the Civil War, in an effort to prejudice African Americans and liberal whites against Protestantism. They are, to put it mildly, a negative PR organization.

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :dunce: :prop: :prop: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_pound: :lol_pound:
Bravo, bravisimo, :applause: :applause: :clapping: :clapping: :bigclap: :bigclap:
Other, other , other

[quote]Jesus says his presence would cause division. This happens when something so pure enters an impure environment. This doesn't mean division should be our goal. [b][u]In the beginning, it was not so.[/u][/b] [/quote]

Oh dear biblical illiterate.... { that is so much fun to say...}

Have you NEVER even read Galatians?

[quote]Galatians 1:6 (KJV) I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

7 Which is not another;[b] [u]but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.[/u][/b][/quote]

Or the John episcopal letters?

[quote]1 John 2:18 (KJV) Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come,[u][b] even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.[/u]

19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would [no doubt] have continued with us: but [they went out], that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us[/b].[/quote]

Or Jude, one of Jesus's biological half brothers?

[quote]Jude 1:3 (KJV) Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort [you] that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
[u]
[b]4 For there are certain men crept in unawares,[/u] who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.[/b][/quote]

Or Revelation

[quote]Revelation 2:2 (KJV) I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear[b] them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:
[/b]
3 And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.[/quote],

Methinks you are living in a fairy tale world, the apostolic ERA ITSELF, might have another 15 versese warning that RIGHT THEN AND NOW, INSIDE the church, were apostates. It was happening while the apostles are still alive.

Edited by Eutychus

[quote name='Budge' post='1061534' date='Sep 12 2006, 05:48 PM']Glad you thought that was funny.

So what do you think that of one of your Pope's taking up for the South?

:smokey:[/quote]Budge, why don't you tell us, what is the sinister secret meaning that you have found in this message. Please!