An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why I Like Budge.

Veritas

+

She asks questions and then I get to read all the great answers. I love seeing how rational, comprehensive, faithful, and beautiful the Catholic Faith is.

Thanks Responders!

Praise God --He is so good!

Edited by Veritas

[quote name='zunshynn' post='1059328' date='Sep 8 2006, 07:13 PM']
I've noticed that too. No debate about that!
[/quote]

+

I also like how passionate she (Budge) is --that is really great. Now, if we could only unite the clear, rational, well-informed and formed mind with that --what a great Catholic she would be!

:bigpray:

[quote name='Veritas' post='1059378' date='Sep 8 2006, 09:05 PM']
+

I also like how passionate she (Budge) is --that is really great. Now, if we could only unite the clear, rational, well-informed and formed mind with that --what a great Catholic she would be!
:bigpray:
[/quote]
Budge is hot! :drool: I like lots of passion in a woman. As for rationality, and a well-formed mind - well, one can't expect too much . . . :topsy:

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Socrates' post='1059440' date='Sep 9 2006, 12:28 AM']
Budge is hot! :drool: I like lots of passion in a woman. As for rationality, and a well-formed mind - well, one can't expect too much . . . :topsy:
[/quote]

:club: :getaclue: :numchucks: :boink: :spanking: :bash: :wedgie:

[size=5]Col 2:8 Beware lest any man [b]spoil you through philosophy[/b] {SOCRATES} and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ[/size]

Edited by Budge

[quote name='Budge' post='1059576' date='Sep 9 2006, 08:34 AM']
[size=5]Col 2:8 Beware lest any man [b]spoil you through philosophy[/b] {SOCRATES} and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ[/size]
[/quote]

Your exegesis is lacking and I think you might have self-esteem issues ;) BUT, I STILL Like YOU!!!!

1 Corinthians
Chapter 13
1 If I speak in human and angelic tongues 2 but do not have love, I am a resounding gong or a clashing cymbal.
And if I have the gift of prophecy and comprehend all mysteries and all knowledge; if I have all faith so as to move mountains but do not have love, I am nothing.
If I give away everything I own, and if I hand my body over so that I may boast but do not have love, I gain nothing.
3 Love is patient, love is kind. It is not jealous, (love) is not pompous, it is not inflated,
it is not rude, it does not seek its own interests, it is not quick-tempered, it does not brood over injury,
it does not rejoice over wrongdoing but rejoices with the truth.
It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
4 Love never fails. If there are prophecies, they will be brought to nothing; if tongues, they will cease; if knowledge, it will be brought to nothing.
For we know partially and we prophesy partially,
but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away.
When I was a child, I used to talk as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I put aside childish things.
At present we see indistinctly, as in a mirror, but then face to face. At present I know partially; then I shall know fully, as I am fully known.
5 So faith, hope, love remain, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Edited by Veritas

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Budge' post='1059576' date='Sep 9 2006, 11:34 AM']
[/quote]
Be wise as serpents and innocent as doves...

[quote name='Mary-Kathryn' post='1059604' date='Sep 9 2006, 09:30 AM']
Budge is going to become an amazing Catholic.

God bless ya Budge.
[/quote]

Yay! :bigclap: