An Old School Catholic Message Board

Ann Coulter

catholicinsd

[quote name='hot stuff' post='1058766' date='Sep 7 2006, 09:52 PM']
Stellar legs
[/quote]
Really? I think she's a little too skinny.

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1058763' date='Sep 7 2006, 08:47 PM']
So Phamily how does every one feel about Ms. Ann Coulter?
[/quote]

I feel about her very much the same way that I feel about the amorphous brown substance on the bottom of my shoe.

[quote name='curtins' post='1059674' date='Sep 9 2006, 02:32 PM']
I love ann Coulter

I have how to talk to a liberal (if you must)

Shes funny and right on the mark
[/quote]

yeah I agree..

[quote name='zwergel88' post='1059670' date='Sep 9 2006, 02:24 PM']
I feel about her very much the same way that I feel about the amorphous brown substance on the bottom of my shoe.
[/quote]

and that's the nice side of the scale

[quote name='zwergel88' post='1059670' date='Sep 9 2006, 02:24 PM']
[/quote]
Aww I bet you say that to all the girls :blush:

just facetiously arrogant enough to counter the other side...

ad homenims, non-sequitors, and straw-men, oh-my!

and there's enough to go around for both sides....and for seconds...

ann coulter is coming to the pro-life banquet here in houston this november to speak.

ann coulter is what many political speakers are...they all have bad and good qualities to them.

I usually think she's evil incarnate and dresses very unprofessionally (maybe like a lady of questionable morals). I've heard her talk and while some of her points are well founded some are not and if one tries to bring that up she just throws out personal insults.

[quote name='track2004' post='1063478' date='Sep 15 2006, 01:05 PM']
I usually think she's evil incarnate and dresses very unprofessionally (maybe like a lady of questionable morals). I've heard her talk and while some of her points are well founded some are not and if one tries to bring that up she just throws out personal insults.
[/quote]

true...her dress is questionable.

[quote name='XIX' post='1058873' date='Sep 7 2006, 11:51 PM']
But I go to college and that's really liberal, so it balances :-P
[/quote]

Thats how I felt about it. :lol:

Well, I read Slander, and I liked it because it was funny. Started the next one, treason I think its called, but even though I'm a history major I felt that I didn't have the historical background to read it and decide on what she was saying.

[quote name='Ora et Labora' post='1063476' date='Sep 15 2006, 01:05 PM']
ann coulter is coming to the pro-life banquet here in houston this november to speak.

[/quote]

Is there going to be pie there?

+

I knew I liked Ann Coulter when I heard her say (and I paraphrase here), "So what if we ARE going to Iraq for the oil? Where do all these complaining liberal celebrities think the oil for their private jets is coming from?" (Include Kerry/Heinz here)

She's so right and so unapologetic. Furthermore, and perhaps most importantly, she is logical and rational --no wonder the left hates her. She just says it straight. Endearing or infuriating.

She doesn't "make nice", i.e. sugar coat what she thinks for others. I find that refreshing --straight talk the cliche, but here aptly applied. She suffers a lot for being honest.

"fundamentalist" ? Someone will need to define and explain why that is a bad thing before I take that as an insult. In most cases in popular usage, it simply means "not secularized" and that, my friends, is a good thing.

Blessings.

Edited by Veritas