An Old School Catholic Message Board

Nashville Sisters On Life On The Rock

shortnun

[quote name='shortnun' post='1060148' date='Sep 10 2006, 10:13 AM']
[b][url="http://www.ewtn.com/rock/files/past1.asp"]Thursday's Life on the Rock is now archived![/url][/b]

:clap:
[/quote]
How do you watch it? I saved it but it saves it as a funny file that wont even open in a media player. I want to watch it! :ohno:

[quote name='DAF' post='1060197' date='Sep 10 2006, 01:12 PM']
How do you watch it? I saved it but it saves it as a funny file that wont even open in a media player. I want to watch it! :ohno:
[/quote]

It didn't work for me until I downloaded Real Player. Also, when you get the stuff from the archives its just audio.

[quote name='DAF' post='1060197' date='Sep 10 2006, 01:12 PM']
[/quote]
Do you have Real Audio?

You can't watch it, you can only listen... if you get it within the week its out its an mp3 that you can listen to on windows audio, otherwise you need realplayer. But right now, its up on mp3. So you just go to ewtn, then go to multimedia podcast. Then you right click on the mp3 thing for Life on the Rock, click on Save Target As and then save it with your music files. It should play on windows fine.