An Old School Catholic Message Board

Nashville Sisters On Life On The Rock

shortnun

[quote name='shortnun' post='1058138' date='Sep 6 2006, 06:23 PM']
[img]http://www.nashvilledominican.org/Graphics/Life-on-the-Rock.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Yay!! I Love EWTN (Insert sigh here). Thank you Jesus and Thank you Mother Angelica!

[quote name='Veritas' post='1058313' date='Sep 7 2006, 01:35 AM']
Yay!! I Love EWTN (Insert sigh here). Thank you Jesus and Thank you Mother Angelica!
[/quote]

I second that... :D: :saint:

I can't wait to see it! I'm only able to catch the encores because of the schedule my cable airs EWTN on. But I'm excited. I love Life on the Rock!

AlterDominicus

*mouth still wide open* HOLY CATHEDRALS!!!!!!!! I just watched it since I recorded it, TWO of my "family" were on there. Sister Mary Angelica who was here in Stillwater Minnesota teaching for several year, and Sister Mary Emily the one who I owe a lot to.

But I nearly fell off my floor when I heard that song, and I thought it JUST ROCKED when they sang Happy Birthday to Mary.

+

I'm watching the show right now and Sister M. Angelica said she is studying in Rome!

I haven't talked with her since last spring... Did they send her back to Rome, or is this a repeat?

Thanks!

I love Dominicans.

[quote name='zunshynn' post='1058791' date='Sep 7 2006, 10:18 PM']
I can't wait to see it! I'm only able to catch the encores because of the schedule my cable airs EWTN on. But I'm excited. I love Life on the Rock!
[/quote]
I couldn't watch it when it first ran (I was babysitting), so I watched it when I got home (at midnight!). It was really nice to see all the sisters!

[quote name='TrueImage' post='1059022' date='Sep 8 2006, 11:57 AM']
hmm....I'll have to hit it up when it gets posted online.
[/quote]

[b][url="http://www.ewtn.com/rock/files/past1.asp"]Thursday's Life on the Rock is now archived![/url][/b]

:clap:

Edited by shortnun