An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hitler Type Onslaught

dairygirl4u2c

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

KnightofChrist

Yet another great "WHAT IF" game.

Tell me if the hitler type figure existed, would the politians be Neville Chamberlain types? Because as Hitler proved there can be no peace with, with Hitler "type figures."

I want to see where these are going lol

I'll go with my previous post
I voted no, as, in regard to the Just War Theory, one most have a probable chance at success.
with the addition of:
Since there is political progress being made, a War (ineffective or not), or the Last Resort, would not be justifiable at that time.

I think myknight you are missing the obvious intended purpose of the question. The Hitler type reference was only meant ot highlight that he is killing people rampantly. You somehow construe it to mean all the other attributes of Hitler. Sure, you can distort my meaning, but why?

Where I'm going with it is that if this istuation is allowabe for war, then maybe abortion war should be too. I'd like to hear why this war is justifyable and whether that person also thinks abortion is. Only one person voted yes, if that's knight, then we know why he said yes. I'm sure others would say yes, so if you read this, please explain.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='dairygirl4u2c' post='1061291' date='Sep 12 2006, 10:54 AM']
I think myknight you are missing the obvious intended purpose of the question. The Hitler type reference was only meant ot highlight that he is killing people rampantly. You somehow construe it to mean all the other attributes of Hitler. Sure, you can distort my meaning, but why?[/quote]

You did not make your meaning "clear" for me to "distort." You said "Hitler type person", and Hitler is the best example of a Hitler type person, he proved there can be no peace with such people. If you had made your point clearer, I would have understood.

[quote name='dairygirl4u2c' post='1061291' date='Sep 12 2006, 10:54 AM']
Where I'm going with it is that if this istuation is allowabe for war, then maybe abortion war should be too. I'd like to hear why this war is justifyable and whether that person also thinks abortion is. Only one person voted yes, if that's knight, then we know why he said yes. I'm sure others would say yes, so if you read this, please explain.
[/quote]

There is already a abortion war, and an Abortion Holocaust isnt there? Sometimes I think to myself there is a real possibity of a civil war within 80 to 100yrs between US Christians who live there faith and US "Secular" Communist.

We as a nation have not been as divide as we are today, since the civil war. There seems to be so much hate for even the mention of the word "Christ".

In the eyes of "Secular" Communist, christians are not allow to live their and serve public office, or mention God in a speach at school. [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=57040"]They are even offended by the word God, in a kid show, and cut it out.[/url] One day I would think if the "secular" communist are not defeated peacefully at the ballaot box, it may take a real war to take them out. But this is only a thought....

Maybe my statement wasn't so obvous, I think it was if you thought about it I don't know.

I think you evaded the obvious intended purpose again tho when you say we are at war. I am asking why are we not in a physical war here?
Especially if we would be in a physical war with someone killing millions.

• 1 month later...

I think we are warring politically more so physically. Hence, war is not the only option available. So, it would not be just to go over because of abortion yet.

I stick with both my posts... No. At the time of the hypothetical situation, war is not a last resort and even if it was, there needs to be a probable chance of sucess.

I stick with both my posts... No. At the time of the hypothetical situation, war is not a last resort and even if it was, there needs to be a probable chance of sucess.

dairygirl4u2c

oh sorry didn't see your post up there. you are consistent. i want to hear from those who say yes. i'd guess thy don't think we should go to war physically with abortion proponents. i wnt to understand their rationale.

if budge would answer how these polls are so far off, that'd be good too. he'd probbaly just say something off the point in CAPS, if he even replies to begin with.

[quote name='dairygirl4u2c' post='1097127' date='Oct 20 2006, 02:57 PM']

if budge would answer how these polls are so far off, that'd be good too. he'd probbaly just say something off the point in CAPS, if she even replies to begin with.
[/quote]

It's the end of times! Dairygirl has said something that I agree with 100%!!!!!!

:blink: :D: :sweat: :lol_roll: