An Old School Catholic Message Board

Debating the likes of Budge...

KnightofChrist

Oh, Orlando Bloom wouldn't be in the Woman-Haters Revised Standard Version of the Catechism :D:

Do you think women should be priests? I think we should keep our ancient rtadition of repressing women because the Pope and Mary said that men are better. Tha'ts in the Bib...Catechism you know.

[quote name='DAF' post='1057425' date='Sep 5 2006, 10:38 PM']
Oh, Orlando Bloom wouldn't be in the Woman-Haters Revised Standard Version of the Catechism :D:

Do you think women should be priests? I think we should keep our ancient rtadition of repressing women because the Pope and Mary said that men are better. Tha'ts in the Bib...Catechism you know.
[/quote]

Oh, of course. Women should stay home and cook. I guess sitting in the back of the church being silent during Mass would be appropriate. As long as they realize their inferiority and allow men do all the important things. Oh yes my WHRSV Catechism is near and dear to my heart. Oh, I guess women can make quilts to sell if all the profits go to the Church. And as long as they don't sell them in the vestibule of the Church. And as long as they let the credit for the quilting go to men.

And they can make coffee after Mass for men too! :)

Edited by aalpha1989

Yeah, that's a given. And they can't show any skin.

EDIT* After how many years are we obligated to reconquer the Holy Land?

Edited by DAF

[quote name='DAF' post='1057435' date='Sep 5 2006, 10:44 PM']
Yeah, that's a given. And they can't show any skin.

EDIT* After how many years are we obligated to reconquer the Holy Land?
[/quote]

Well, I'd say about every 1000-1100 years....so a few more generations and we'll be all set. No direct paths to Jerusalem, either, we have to loot as much of it as possible. Any ancient manuscripts should be taken to the Vatican, locked in the Archives, and placed on the list of forbidden books, alongside the bible. and the money should be used to tear down St. Peter's Basilica and rebuild it.

Every thousand years!? But Catholics just made the Church up a few hundred years ago, a few years before Luther found out what was [i]really[/i] going on.

I know that and you know that, but for the sake of uniformity. I mean we believe in Tradition, dont we? And the first crusades weren't for more than a thousand years after Christ. So we should continue in the murderous footsteps of our forefathers! Don't worry, in the meantime while we wait we can either A: go live in the desert, forsake marriage, and pretend to say smart things, or B: start another Inquisition! That is always good for kicks and giggles....

[quote name='DAF' post='1057469' date='Sep 5 2006, 11:00 PM']
Yeah, but can we have our idols of saints and popes in the desert? If we can I'm all for it. But if we can't have our idols I don't know...
[/quote]

Hmm, well....we would have to pretend to be poor, all the while collecting money for "the community"....so we could have the community build the idols! We could even raise enough money for one of those monstrances with bread in it!

We need to think of an industry that the community can enter in order to make money...ooo how about fruitcakes! Or fudge! Or bread!....

KnightofChrist

Budge I'm taking your silence as acceptance of my first post on this topic. Unless you can say you disagree...

[quote]yeah, did you know that Mary can shoot lightening bolts our of her fists?[/quote]

Gee I knew that already...

[img]http://www.ourladyswarriors.org/images/ourlady.gif[/img]

Mary has light lasers in her hands...COOL....

:saint:

Edited by Budge

[quote name='Budge' post='1057486' date='Sep 5 2006, 10:09 PM']
Gee I knew that already...

[img]http://www.ourladyswarriors.org/images/ourlady.gif[/img]
[/quote]
But did you know she can shoot fire out of her eyes?