An Old School Catholic Message Board

Everybody Relax

Winchester

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

why does it matter if it is real or not to Budge?

maybe you should focus your attacks on theology and not wether or not a relic has "big bulgy eyes", O god!!!!!!!!!

honestly, even if it was a fake that in no way has no impact on the legitimacy of Our Holy Religion.

Obviously phony relics, and play-religion for poor deluded peasants, LIMITS your church's credibility.

and it does matter if its real...

just the fact that no one here cares if it is real or not proves that you do not stand for truth.

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

[quote name='Budge' post='1057306' date='Sep 5 2006, 09:01 PM']
Obviously phony relics, and play-religion for poor deluded peasants, LIMITS your church's credibility.

and it does matter if its real...

just the fact that no one here cares if it is real or not proves that you do not stand for truth.
[/quote]

Phony relics harldy prove the religion to be wrong. The Church never claimed that any of these relics were legitimate, and just because you think they are fake doesn't mean anything, you are hardly an authority on the subject.

It does matter if it is real. but i wouldn't stake the world on it.

hahah that hardly proves that we do not stand for truth. Catholics more thank anyone stand for truth.

[quote name='Winchester' post='1057219' date='Sep 5 2006, 05:29 PM']
Budge, Do you know what a tertiary source is?
[/quote]

Budge, do you know what a teritiary source is?

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

Denial is a psychological defense mechanism in which a person faced with a fact that is uncomfortable or painful to accept rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence.

Budge is that why you deny the Catholic Church is the Church founded by Christ through Peter?

[quote name='Winchester' post='1057777' date='Sep 6 2006, 11:46 AM']
Budge, do you know what a teritiary source is?
[/quote]

Who would?

Tertiary. Sorry.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's another one that you let lie, Budgie.

You accused me of something, and I explained. You could have acknowledged.

There's a theory of debate that I've read. One of the precepts is never admitting you're wrong. It's certainly tempting. I've been known to indulge in it myself; I'm not perfect. NO, it's true! I think it's a terrible tactic myself, although I have fallen prey to it myself.

kenrockthefirst

[quote name='Budge' post='1056462' date='Sep 4 2006, 08:55 AM']
No response from the pirate?

When hes PROVEN wrong?

{i love how some go poof at appropriate times}
[/quote]

Said the pot to the kettle.

[quote name='DAF' post='1056630' date='Sep 4 2006, 02:14 PM']
I don't really have anything constructive to say, but I would like to offer my observation that Budge, you're a generally very unpleasant human being. :)
[/quote]

True. But her unpleasantness confirms that she must be "doing something right," as Eutychus avers later. If she's offensive, it must be because the light of the truth she proclaims is hurting our poor, deluded, Catholic eyes. Of course, the more unpleasant she is, the greater her "street cred" with her Fundi pals.

[quote]Of course, the more unpleasant she is, the greater her "street cred" with her Fundi pals.[/quote]

What fundie Pals?

Theyve all been banned havent they?

Is there one non-Revelation 17 Christian on this board now?

Im the only "fundie" on this entire board.