An Old School Catholic Message Board

Everybody Relax

Winchester

It's all a political thing. Budge totally supports the Rites of the Catholic Church apart from the Roman Rite, as evidenced in Budge's cute little tirade on a fakey looking thing supposedly called the "Holy Face" in some column from the Associated Press, whom we know to be completely loyal to the truth and not in any way hostile to Chrisitanity.

Alright, Budge!

Say what? :idontknow: How do you know he supports the other rites? You can't support some and not another for "politics". Just because he's always talking about the "Roman Catholic Church" doesn't mean he knows anything about the others, or approves of them. He clearly means to attack Catholicism in general, even if he only refers to it as the "Catholic Church"

[quote name='zunshynn' post='1056138' date='Sep 3 2006, 03:40 PM']
Say what? :idontknow: How do you know he supports the other rites? You can't support some and not another for "politics". Just because he's always talking about the "Roman Catholic Church" doesn't mean he knows anything about the others, or approves of them. He clearly means to attack Catholicism in general, even if he only refers to it as the "Catholic Church"
[/quote]
:mellow: You can't be serious.

Yeah it's kind of that whole unity/communion thing Jesus asked for, no?

Would it be ok for me to say, well I love the Roman Rite of the Catholic Church but oh yeah, those Byzantine Catholics... they're of the devil.

Umm, no. Doesn't work like that.

And anyway, it really isn't uncommon for those that are anti-Catholic to constantly refer to the Catholic Church as just Romanism or whatever. It doesn't mean they are pro-Eastern Church. Show me one thing that suggests otherwise.

Edited by zunshynn

[quote]Budge's cute little tirade on a fakey looking thing supposedly called the "Holy Face" in some column from the Associated Press, whom we know to be completely loyal to the truth and not in any way hostile to Chrisitanity.
[/quote]

Oh yes, those horrible lying AP Journalists what liars they are!

Cant believe a word that comes out of their mouth...the Pope was never there you see, they MADE IT ALL UP, those diabolical masters of photoshop!

Pics from INTERNATIONAL NEWS....

[img]http://www.ansa.it/main/notizie/awnplus/english/med/re201x2lX_20060901.jpg[/img]

[img]http://archive.gulfnews.com/images/06/09/01/02_wo_vatican_pope_4.jpg[/img]

Sheesh, do you guys even read what you write?

Edited by Budge

I don't really have anything constructive to say, but I would like to offer my observation that Budge, you're a generally very unpleasant human being. :)

I dont think you liked the fact that I proved this poster to be wrong in claiming the story I posted was a lie.

So the subject is being turned to me and supposely what a horrible person I am instead.

Business as usual...I suppose.

[size=5]Gal 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?[/size]