An Old School Catholic Message Board

George W. Bush VERSUS George W. Bush

FerociousBadger

FerociousBadger

Hey everyone! I'm new to this forum but I'd like to kick things off by saying I hate flip flopping liberals, I'm so tired of the liberal media controlling the country. Has anyone heard of this bleeding heart Jon Stewert? I hate this man, he's nothing but a tool for people like Al Franken and George Galloway. Now Stephen Colbert, there's a man of principle! Anyway watch this video of Mr. Stewert being silly. The sound is out of sync but this is worth watching.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4Nlkc3BLP4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4Nlkc3BLP4[/url]

lol That video is hilarious. :lol: :lol: :lol_roll:

I have to say though, what is the point of this? This should be in another section. What is there to debate? :idontknow:

You know who nobody hates?

Willard Scott.

It's impossible; he's just such a nice guy.

Liberals and convservatives and all the other political terms don't mean squat. It's just the name of different tribes run by the same ilk:

Rich people. Mostly White Rich People. They are arrogant, rude, abusive, vain and condescending. They don't care about you or your working class problems.

Willard save us! Tell us about some 100 year old lady who looks like an animated devil raisin and tell us she's beautiful and vibrant, and how the oxygen cannula really sets off her eyes.

[quote name='Winchester' post='1055057' date='Sep 1 2006, 01:37 AM']
You know who nobody hates?

Willard Scott.

It's impossible; he's just such a nice guy.

Liberals and convservatives and all the other political terms don't mean squat. It's just the name of different tribes run by the same ilk:

Rich people. Mostly White Rich People. They are arrogant, rude, abusive, vain and condescending. They don't care about you or your working class problems.

Willard save us! Tell us about some 100 year old lady who looks like an animated devil raisin and tell us she's beautiful and vibrant, and how the oxygen cannula really sets off her eyes.
[/quote]

:lol_roll: it's funny because it's true

I thought about something like that when I saw the cover of the latest Time Mag …with the Hil Clinton ballot that reads (seriously) “Check one: Love Her, Hate Her”
It’s as if that is what an election has been watered down to. Not “qualified” or “not qualified” for the job of a specific elected office – but a trivial “love her” or “hate her”?

If that’s what it’s come down to – I wanna see Hil Clinton vs Willard Scott :cool: