An Old School Catholic Message Board

South Dakota Execution

catholicinsd

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1052356' date='Aug 28 2006, 07:43 PM']
So I take get nobody who call for this poor man's blood are brave enough to come the state that will kill him.
[/quote]

I'm going to guess that either

A) They dropped everything and are en route right now

or

2) They haven't been online in the past 20 minutes since you posted the challenge

catholicinsd

[quote name='hot stuff' post='1052358' date='Aug 28 2006, 07:45 PM']
I'm going to guess that either

A) They dropped everything and are en route right now

or

2) They haven't been online in the past 20 minutes since you posted the challenge
[/quote]

Well, unless they do, I want them to keep their silience.

Edited by catholicinsd

Messed up childhoods have been utilized by lawyers for years. Just because, I have a messed up childhood doesnt mean anything. How many mentally handicapped people who have a hard life all the time end up murdering or beating innocent people?

And also remeber in the Ten Commands That the sins of the fathers will be attoned for by the sons of the fathers who have commited theses sins. God is merciful and loving but, also just and fair.

You cant tell me that through his hard life no one ever told him about the love of Christ and that the laws says no killing. Thats just dumb.

Edited by Convert4888

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1052321' date='Aug 28 2006, 07:12 PM']
I want all you who support this senseless act of violence to come to South Dakota by tommorrow, and look into the eyes the family of the child of God whose blood you support spilling. [/quote]

And have you looked into the eyes of the family of the murder victim?

catholicinsd

[quote name='Norseman82' post='1052383' date='Aug 28 2006, 08:25 PM']
And have you looked into the eyes of the family of the murder victim?
[/quote]

I know I'm coming down harsh on the faimly of a victim but, I would, but they have close their eyes to the suffering of the other family involved.

catholicinsd

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1052394' date='Aug 28 2006, 08:40 PM']
At least the murderer won't be beat to death for hours and hours
[/quote]

That happened to Mr. Page when he was a child, the only difference is that he was lucky enough to survive.

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1052363' date='Aug 28 2006, 07:56 PM']
I don't see anyone starting prayer threads for the soul of the victim...
[/quote]

Seriously, you've got to stop mumbling

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1052401' date='Aug 28 2006, 08:47 PM']
That happened to Mr. Page when he was a child, the only difference is that he was lucky enough to survive.
[/quote]
I somehow doubt the intensity was the same seeing as he lived, but he did not let the victim live

[quote]That happened to Mr. Page when he was a child, the only difference is that he was lucky enough to survive.
[/quote]

Well, the Bible and the CCC is repleate on these issues. Read them and then see for yourself. You make it sound like this man did nothing wrong. And if you jail him he will only be free to sin again in a few years...So think about that.

catholicinsd

[quote name='Convert4888' post='1052409' date='Aug 28 2006, 09:00 PM']
Well, the Bible and the CCC is repleate on these issues. Read them and then see for yourself. You make it sound like this man did nothing wrong. And if you jail him he will only be free to sin again in a few years...So think about that.
[/quote]

If you jail he''l be locked up, unable to commit any crimes.

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1052356' date='Aug 28 2006, 06:43 PM']
So I take get nobody who call for this poor man's blood are brave enough to come the state that will kill him.
[/quote]
Oooh, I'm scared! :ninja:

Actually, I live in Virginia, and we have the death penalty here. We've had 97 executions since 1976, and 1277 executions before 1976.
(That's compared to no executions since 1976 in South Dakota, and only 15 before.)
I suppose that makes me a very brave man to live down here! :disguise:
But actually, it doesn't scare me much. But if I decided to murder someone, then I might actually have something to be afraid of!

I haven't had any plans lately to travel to South Dakota (though from what I here, it sounds like a fine state), though I was in Arkansas last week, in which 27 people have been executed since 1976. And a couple years ago, I traveled to Texas, which has had a full 374 executions since 1976.

But, actually, I have far more to fear walking down the streets of Washington D.C., the murder capital of America, which does [b]not[/b] have the death penalty.
The murder rate per 100,000 is a whopping 35.8 (compared with 5.2, 6.4, 6.1, and 2.3 in VA, AR, TX, and SD respectively.)
[url="http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/state/"](Source of my figures here.)[/url]
Countless more people are killed by murderers like Page than are lawfully executed for their crimes.

Page is a perp, not a victim. May God have mercy on his soul.