An Old School Catholic Message Board

If there were aliens would they be Catholic?

Resurrexi

If there were aliens would they be Catholic?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If some aliens arrived in their flying space saucer, opened the door and came out clutching a bible, saying "god bless", preaching about Jesus who died on a cross for their (our) sins and was the son of a virgin Mary and a devine daddy named YHWH, talked about the holy trinity and carried around some holy water just in case they got into a spot of bother.

Well,
I think I'd start beliving in the man upstairs.

Edited by stevil

[quote name='Don John of Austria' timestamp='1304922163' post='2238968']

4 Was christ sacrifce for them as well? If not, do they have their own Christ and Church? If not... what do we do?
[/quote]
Say Hello?

AccountDeleted

[quote name='stevil' timestamp='1304933593' post='2238985']
If some aliens arrived in their flying space saucer, opened the door and came out clutching a bible, saying "god bless", preaching about Jesus who died on a cross for their (our) sins and was the son of a virgin Mary and a devine daddy named YHWH, talked about the holy trinity and carried around some holy water just in case they got into a spot of bother.

Well,
[/quote]

Funny story - that very thing happened to me just the other day!

:dance:

Don John of Austria

Well,
[/quote]

FI they believed in original sin, explained it was through sin that they fell and were no longer immortal and eitherhad a christ or waited for one, that wouldn't be enough?

Maximilianus

Well,
[/quote]

Well if the bibles they are clutching don't have the Deuterocanonical books then they definately aren't Catholic.