An Old School Catholic Message Board

Any one going?

HeavenlyCalling

retreats  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am going in Nov! I dont think I will be going in Feb because of the weather but who knows and I might just be going in May too. We shall see what transpires from the Nov retreat :D:

HeavenlyCalling

Wow, I might get to meet a lot of Phat Pham!! Piobaire, tell me how the retreat is when you get back. Do they do two at the beginning of the year and two at the end?

[quote name='HeavenlyCalling' post='1042751' date='Aug 13 2006, 04:09 PM']
Wow, I might get to meet a lot of Phat Pham!! Piobaire, tell me how the retreat is when you get back. Do they do two at the beginning of the year and two at the end?
[/quote]

I went to the one in May and it was great! As far as I know they only have one in Nov, Feb, and May. I am really interested to see if they do anything different this time around but if not thats ok too because it was so great. It should be great to see the new postulants and the old postulants now in the habit!

[quote name='HeavenlyCalling' post='1042751' date='Aug 13 2006, 05:09 PM']
Do they do two at the beginning of the year and two at the end?
[/quote]
Nov. 04-05, 2006
Feb. 24-25, 2007
May. 26-27, 2007

[b][url="http://www.sistersofmary.org/retreatinfo.html"]Retreat Info[/url][/b]

be_thou_my_vision

The best thing about these retreats is that they continue to show you light even months after the retreat is finished. The grace from the retreat in may is still making an impression on me and is continuing to guide me. WOW!!!!!
Do you others have a similar experience?

Yes, I think that one of them in particular was a 'watershed moment' of grace for me... a flooding! Things from it continue to come back to me.

It's very probable that I might be at all of them. I try to take other women from my area , I get to be the driver

the smme retreats are awesome!!!! i went to two of them a couple of years ago. i would love to get back there for one sometime, but it's not looking like it will be anytime soon.