An Old School Catholic Message Board

FLASH~ Fundy Terrorists Hit Phatmass Site, Unexplained Slowdowns!

Eutychus

FLASH~ Fundy Terrorists Hit Phatmass Site, Unexplained Slowdowns!

Has to be, doing a reply takes two minutes, so blame those "sects" and their eveeeeuuuul ways!

:sweat: :sweat:

Hilarious...

Yeah the board has been very slow for me.

Has anyone been getting the SLQ connection notice?

memory-singer

[quote name='Budge' post='1041003' date='Aug 10 2006, 11:55 AM']
:sweat: :sweat:

Hilarious...

Yeah the board has been very slow for me.

Has anyone been getting the SLQ connection notice?
[/quote]

ALAS, YES. :bluesbrother:

Mateo el Feo

[quote name='dUSt' post='1041067' date='Aug 10 2006, 04:16 PM']I may take down the chat for awhile to see if that's what's causing the slow down...[/quote]
FYI, I think that it's the SQL stuff that's complaining of too many users.

Hey Guys lets not diss the Jesuits like that, that is cheap and unnesciary. The Pope allows the Jesuits to exist and help him build up Christs Church perhaps we could also follow his example he sees hope for the order, if he didnt he would disband them. There are many orthodox Jesuits I know one right now who is risking his life living in aid stricken Zimbabwe promoting traditional Catholic sexuality among teenagers who risks his life every single day for the Church. Lets be careful here. We often hear only about the bad Jesuits, they can be found in any order although sometimes certain Jesuits are the loudest.

Yesterday, replies took five minutes to post.

And one more problem.

When I try to put a second reply up, the first one to someone, the second, to another on the same thread, the software will not allow me two consecutive posts, but merges them together into one. I even logged out, and back in to try and "reset" the software, with the problem still remaining.

The delays are inexplicable, and there is a problem with the server in some fashion I suspect.

[quote name='Eutychus' post='1045251' date='Aug 17 2006, 06:37 AM']
Yesterday, replies took five minutes to post.

And one more problem.

When I try to put a second reply up, the first one to someone, the second, to another on the same thread, the software will not allow me two consecutive posts, but merges them together into one. I even logged out, and back in to try and "reset" the software, with the problem still remaining.

The delays are inexplicable, and there is a problem with the server in some fashion I suspect.
[/quote]
I think that that's a feature.

• 4 weeks later...