An Old School Catholic Message Board

Tridentine Mass

GodChild

Thankyou to everyone for your answers. I really liked your answer Mary-Kathryn. I tend to forget to do that :pinch:
I liked your response to Sister Mary Catherine .... I'll remeber not to get on your bad side :sweat:
I'm joking ...
Though I am interested why you wrote my name like this ---> "GodChild", is it inferring something?

:) i'll definately look into St Therese ... again. I owe my conversion to her {I knew I shouldn't have gone to that Mass when her relics were visiting our diocese ... my mun made me go} :D:

:) Everythings good

One thing I have noticed is that questions about the Tridentine Mass ... are like opening a can of worms. :mellow: it would seem something has gone wrong. And I don't know if its just me ... but surely someone else must at least cede that some of the arguments put forward by the traditionalist side are very convincing :unsure:
I'm sure I'm not the only one getting confused with this :huh:

Thankyou to everyone for your answers. I really liked your answer Mary-Kathryn. I tend to forget to do that :pinch:
I liked your response to Sister Mary Catherine .... I'll remeber not to get on your bad side :sweat:
I'm joking ...
Though I am interested why you wrote my name like this ---> "GodChild", is it inferring something?

:) i'll definately look into St Therese ... again. I owe my conversion to her {I knew I shouldn't have gone to that Mass when her relics were visiting our diocese ... my mun made me go} :D:

:) Everythings good

One thing I have noticed is that questions about the Tridentine Mass ... are like opening a can of worms. :mellow: it would seem something has gone wrong. And I don't know if its just me ... but surely someone else must at least cede that some of the arguments put forward by the traditionalist side are very convincing :unsure:
I'm sure I'm not the only one getting confused with this :huh: