An Old School Catholic Message Board

Palestinians fake News footage

jswranch

[quote name='Anomaly' post='1050704' date='Aug 25 2006, 10:21 PM']
My edit didn't take, I meant to make it clearer.
The Hezbollay are worse then COWARDS because they hide behind women's skirts and classrooms with children to shoot uncontrolled missles at civillians. [/quote]

Sure, and the heavily armed Israeli soldiers found on every street corner in the Israeli state are "cowards hiding among civilians" which provide an excuse to blow up apartment buildings full of civilians nearby. Is that what you're saying?

And the Israelis who use precision guided weapons to strike ambulances, UN camps, refugee convoys, apartment buildings, houses, hospitals, and civilian infrastructue from the safety of their US supplied F-16s are [i]brave men[/i]. Is that right?

[quote name='Anomaly' post='1050704' date='Aug 25 2006, 10:21 PM'] Hezollays aren't brave enought to be called boys. I'd rate them as below animals. Even a pack of wolves are smart enough not to attack a bear cub when the mother is there. [/quote]

That's because you're a rabid Zionist that you make such racist comments, comparing human beings to animals. That kind of thinking is Talmudic, not Christian.

[quote name='Anomaly' post='1050704' date='Aug 25 2006, 10:21 PM'] It's not a matter of whether or not Isreal is wrong and Hezzbollah is right in PRINCIPLE, it's a matter of sheer stupidity and cowardice in the manner that Hezzbollay continue to incite violence against a better armed foe by shooting missles from residential areas, schools, etc.
Don't curse the air for your wet face if you choose to spit into the wind.
[/quote]

Yes, "might makes right." Now, what support from the Catholic canon can you cite in support for this barbaric concept of "morality"?

Let me help you out there. There isn't any.

Edited by stephen

FerociousBadger

Israel is a terrorist state, that will continue to massacre and murder without consequence because America is controlled by the jews.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Ferocious Badger' post='1053679' date='Aug 30 2006, 01:26 PM']
Israel is a terrorist state, that will continue to massacre and murder without consequence because America is controlled by the jews.
[/quote]

Stephen looks like you have a friend.

[quote name='Ferocious Badger' post='1053679' date='Aug 30 2006, 03:26 PM']
[/quote]

Except alot of powerful politicians are Catholic or Protestant, and we also have a lot of secular people in govn't, economy, and media. (not saying anything bad about Catholics or Protestant, I'm Catholic and I know many wonderful Protestants, just stating what I know about politicians and their religious beliefs :) ) :blink:

By the way, I have a lot of Jewish friends who are against the terrorist attacks in the Middle East, the attacks coming from both sides. And I have Jewish ancestry, do you think I'm going to be a terrorist?

FerociousBadger

[quote name='avemaria40' post='1053719' date='Aug 30 2006, 03:30 PM']
Except alot of powerful politicians are Catholic or Protestant, and we also have a lot of secular people in govn't, economy, and media. (not saying anything bad about Catholics or Protestant, I'm Catholic and I know many wonderful Protestants, just stating what I know about politicians and their religious beliefs :) ) :blink:

By the way, I have a lot of Jewish friends who are against the terrorist attacks in the Middle East, the attacks coming from both sides. And I have Jewish ancestry, do you think I'm going to be a terrorist?
[/quote]

Israel AS A COUNTRY is a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION. A terrorist organization funded by american money and weapons. Did I say that jewish people are terrorists? No I am speaking about a government, not a religion