An Old School Catholic Message Board

The "Israel" you don't see on TV

stephen

Musturde, my family has lived in Beirut, but i don't remenber the city, for security transfer us to a village to nort in Jabal Lubnan.
My vision present is of a Spaniard, not that of a Libanese.I consider me Spaniard, few know in Spain of my origin Libanes, other of my family are in USA and in El Salvador, where they were found Lebanese communities.
The number of dead civilians already surpasses the thousand, alone in Libano, the army of Libano fights together to Hezbollah, The Maronite bishops call to the unit of the Libano.
As already you know, the previous war the Moslems initiated it, before the Christian was more of the half of the poblation, we leave so many, that now they alone there is 1/3. Nevertheless Hebollah has condemned the attacks against Christians in Libano by the caricatures of Mohammed in Denmark.
Do you share my teoria?, The Shiites want to do a great front, since Iran to Libano (many want to avenge the death of Ali, although seem increible), Bush already has given Iraq (the civil war seems me sure ), in Syria they are a minorie, but they have the power and already they use it to support to Hezbollah.

[quote name='ruso' post='1038873' date='Aug 6 2006, 09:47 PM']
Musturde, my family has lived in Beirut, but i don't remenber the city, for security transfer us to a village to nort in Jabal Lubnan.
My vision present is of a Spaniard, not that of a Libanese.I consider me Spaniard, few know in Spain of my origin Libanes, other of my family are in USA and in El Salvador, where they were found Lebanese communities.[/quote]

That's interesting. I know a Salvadorian.

[quote]The number of dead civilians already surpasses the thousand, alone in Libano, the army of Libano fights together to Hezbollah, The Maronite bishops call to the unit of the Libano.[/quote]
I might have understood you incorrectly... the Lebanese army isn't fighting, Hezbollah is. The Maronite Bishops are calling for people to unite in these times. They are referring to helping follow Lebanese by allowing them into villages safer than the ones they are in and aiding them.

[quote]
As already you know, the previous war the Moslems initiated it, before the Christian was more of the half of the poblation, we leave so many, that now they alone there is 1/3.[/quote]
You are right, but more specifically, it was the Palestinians who initiated it. Lebanon's population is only 1/3 Christian now. That's also true.

[quote] Nevertheless Hebollah has condemned the attacks against Christians in Libano by the caricatures of Mohammed in Denmark.[/quote]

Hezbollah went around burning American flags during that protest. Why? America had nothing to even do with it. It was all political. Also, Hezbollah wants Lebanon to be fully governed by Muslims, it doesn't matter if they don't want to kill us.

[quote]Do you share my teoria?, The Shiites want to do a great front, since Iran to Libano (many want to avenge the death of Ali, although seem increible), Bush already has given Iraq (the civil war seems me sure ),
[/quote]
Sometimes I can't really understand what you're saying. However, you make good a point. The chances of a Civil War in Iraq are high.

[quote] in Syria they are a minorie, but they have the power and already they use it to support to Hezbollah.
[/quote]
I'm confused. Are you pro Syrian?

Edited by musturde

Lounge Daddy

some very interesting current events, courtesy of DrudgeReport:
(but there is no mainstream news media bias… sure)

[url="http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/08/07/D8JBLITG0.html"]Lebanese PM: 1 person died in Israeli air raid on village of Houla, lowering death toll from 40...[/url]

FLASHBACK: Lebanon says Israeli air raid kills 40...[url="http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=topNews&storyid=2006-08-07T130719Z_01_L05688729_RTRUKOC_0_US-MIDEAST.xml&src=rss&rpc=22"] HERE[/url]

[url="http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=topNews&storyid=2006-08-07T163822Z_01_L07821262_RTRUKOC_0_US-MIDEAST-ISRAEL-DRONE.xml&src=rss&rpc=22"]Reuters pulls doctored photo...[/url]

*Drops Lebanese photographer; Removes images from Reuters database... [url="http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=topNews&storyid=2006-08-07T162027Z_01_L06301298_RTRUKOC_0_US-MIDEAST-REUTERS.xml&src=rss&rpc=22"]HERE[/url]

[url="http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=topNews&storyid=2006-08-07T162027Z_01_L06301298_RTRUKOC_0_US-MIDEAST-REUTERS.xml&src=rss&rpc=22"]**Now A Second Image Pulled...[/url]

***Reuters admits to more image manipulation... [url="http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3287774,00.html"]HERE[/url]

Edited by Lounge Daddy

It is shocking to see Catholics supporting the zionism. Plus Israel's action of bombing Lebannon's infrastructure is just unbelievably out of proportion.

Musturde and Al, your gentlemanly conduct is much appreciated.

Knight, have you heard of David Goldstein? A jewish convert to the Faith writing from the 1920's-1950's roughly, proclaimed a Knight of St. Gregory by Pope Pius XII. Stephen's documentation of the Talmudic religion being not that of 'our elder brothers in the faith' squares pretty well with Goldstein's writings, if I recall correctly.

Some Goldstein books - which contain imprimaturs:

1) "Letters Hebrew-Catholic to Mr. Isaacs" (letters to a rabbi from Mr. Goldstein, including bits on "reformed" judaism as comparded to true judaism.)

2) "Campaigners For Christ" (an apologetic work/catechism and the name of the lay associtation who did street apologetics)

3) "What Say You?" another apologetical work

The 1st and 3rd books are online, but the phorum won't allow posting of the link.

I was going to say something constructive:
[img]http://www.maj.com/gallery/HellFire/random/av-279.gif[/img]

But decided against it. Please continue.

Edited by DAF

[size=3][b]Cutting through "Israel's" propaganda war in the US[/b][/size]

[size=2][b]Four short clips of things Americans never see on TV[/b][/size]

[url="http://www.ziopedia.org/content/view/1114/1/"]http://www.ziopedia.org/content/view/1114/1/[/url]

Edited by stephen

[quote name='DAF' post='1039564' date='Aug 8 2006, 02:05 AM']
I was going to say something constructive:
[img]http://www.maj.com/gallery/HellFire/random/av-279.gif[/img]

But decided against it. Please continue.
[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

After my brain hurting from reading this thread which has more twists and turns than Deals Gap, I really needed that!!!!

This transcript goes a long way towards explaining the extreme pro-"Israel" bent of nearly every politician in Washington DC today:

[size=4][b]HEAD OF AIPAC BOASTED OVER HIS CONTROL OF THE WHITE HOUSE IN 1992[/b][/size]

[i]In 1992, Harry Katz phoned the President of AIPAC (Zionist lobby organization), David Steiner, to offer contributions. Steiner proceeded to make several claims, including negotiating with then-candidate Bill Clinton over who would be Secretary of State, and (that he) had already "cut a deal" with Baker for more aid to Israel.

Unknown to Steiner, Katz taped the phone call and gave the recording to the media, worried that AIPAC's influence had grown to dangerous levels.

Following the release of transcripts of the phone conversation, David Steiner was forced to resign the Presidency of AIPAC.

The following is a transcript of the Oct. 22, 1992 conversation with President David Steiner of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) recorded without his knowledge by New York businessman Haim (Harry) Katz. Its existence was first revealed to the Washington Times and its release triggered Steiner's resignation.[/i]

[b]transcript here:[/b]

[url="http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/AIPACClinton.html"]www.whatreallyhappened.com/AIPACClinton.html[/url]

Edited by stephen

Lounge Daddy

ahhhhh... the Jew hater is still posting the Jew hating thread
how loving

the Jews and the Americans are somehow guilty of targeting innocents
while Islamic radicals are championing the struggle against the bullies

sure

and Stephen is a Catholic member at what church, exactly?
Btw – I don’t believe this chump is a Catholic, let alone a practicing member of any Christian church …he could be any maniac posting from anywhere
And he is a maniac posting from anywhere in the world - remember that

* This is a time of global war against Jihadistan
* This is a time when part of the war is a spread of disinformation on all fronts by all sides
* This joker is a part of it – simple fact
* This thread should be shut down

The only useful thing about this thread is this joker, this Islamofascist tool has been a great insight into the Nazi sympathizers of the WW3 era. Thanks, Stephen.

Edited by Lounge Daddy

"Israel" is asking for more cluster bombs. Look for killings of Lebanese civilians to escalate:

[quote][size=3][b]Israel wants hastened shipment of US rockets-NYT[/b] [/size]

11 Aug 2006 21:07:01 GMT
Source: Reuters

WASHINGTON, Aug 11 (Reuters) - Israel has asked the Bush administration to speed delivery of short-range anti-personnel rockets armed with cluster munitions, which it could use to strike Hizbollah missile sites in Lebanon, The New York Times reported on Friday.

The U.S. Defense Department, without confirming or denying the report, said "We fully support Israel's right to defend itself." [from Lebanese babies.]

Full article:

[url="http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/N11334796.htm"]http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/N11334796.htm[/url][/quote]

[quote]
[size=3][b]Lebanese refugee convoy hit by Israeli airstrike, casualties caused[/b] [/size]

8/11/06

A convoy carrying Lebanese fleeing south Lebanon was hit by missiles fired by Israeli aircraft on Friday, with at least 10 people killed and wounded, witnesses said.

Meanwhile, the pan-Arab al-Arabiya satellite channel reported that three Lebanese were killed and dozens of others wounded in the Israeli air raid.

Israeli military planes fired several missiles at the convoy of a large number of cars carrying Lebanese soldiers and civilians fleeing the southern Lebanese town of Marjayoun, said the witnesses, adding that the deadly Israeli strike took place in the Bekaa Valley in eastern Lebanon.

Israeli troops took Marjayoun on Thursday and some 3,000 Lebanese civilians and about 350 Lebanese soldiers there had left it in the convoy.

Source: Xinhua

[url="http://english.people.com.cn/200608/12/eng20060812_292411.html"]http://english.people.com.cn/200608/12/eng...812_292411.html[/url] [/quote]

Lounge Daddy

Today, we may well be seeing WW3… the “long war.”
Today we are actively in conflict with Russia, China, and an Iran who’s president believes that it his divine duty to initiate Armageddon to bring back Jesus and the lost “12th Imam” and make Islam the ruling governing ideology of a global governing body.

Think about what I am saying: “…Iran who’s president believes that it his divine duty to initiate Armageddon…” This is very true, and Iran has been working toward this objective for quite some time.
And this Islamofascist man, this apocalyptic leader of Iran spews the same garbage you are reading from people like this character “Stephen.”

Think about that.

geniuses like “Stephen” are haters pure and simple... and willing mouthpieces for the enemy.
Many liberals and the hate-filled ignorant will compare the current conflict to Vietnam - while at the same time they will parrot the language of the “axis of appeasers” from the WW2 era.

In those days we went up against the empire of Japan, Italy, and a Nazi Germany – btw, who’s leader took council from, among other people, a radical Islamic cleric, the Grand Mufti Haj Amin al-Husseini... "Hitler's Islamic Mufti.
All supporters of the Axis powers are viewed as dirt today…

This is happening again.
This may very well be World War 3.
We are faced with a live wartime threat by Russia, China, and Islamofascist Iran…
And they do have supporters ...right here ...right now… and they walk among us
These chump supporters are once again on the wrong side of history; and while some are seeing this and correcting their position... unfortunately many supporters of Islamofascism refuse to turn away from the evil they are spreading… they are too consumed with hate and pride to see straight.

This is what we are up against... people like "Stephen" who choose to be a mouth for the enemy

On the topic of Apocalyptic psychopaths:

[quote][size=3][b]Birth Pangs of a New Christian Zionism[/b][/size]

by MAX BLUMENTHAL

[posted online on August 8, 2006]

Washington, DC

Over the past months, the White House has convened a series of off-the-record meetings about its policies in the Middle East with leaders of Christians United for Israel (CUFI), a newly formed political organization that tells its members that supporting Israel's expansionist policies is "a biblical imperative." CUFI's Washington lobbyist, David Brog, told me that during the meetings, CUFI representatives pressed White House officials to adopt a more confrontational posture toward Iran, refuse aid to the Palestinians and give Israel a free hand as it ramped up its military conflict with Hezbollah.

The White House instructed Brog not to reveal the names of officials he met with, Brog said.

CUFI's advice to the Bush Administration reflects the Armageddon-based foreign-policy views of its founder, John Hagee. Hagee is a fire-and-brimstone preacher from San Antonio who commands the nearly 18,000-member Cornerstone Church and hosts a major TV ministry where he explains to millions of viewers how the end times will unfold. He is also the author of numerous bestselling pulp-prophecy books, like his recent Jerusalem Countdown, in which he cites various unnamed Israeli intelligence sources to claim that Iran is producing nuclear "suitcase bombs." The only way to defeat the Iranian evildoers, he says, is a full-scale military assault.

"The coming nuclear showdown with Iran is a certainty," Hagee wrote this year in the Pentecostal magazine Charisma. "Israel and America must confront Iran's nuclear ability and willingness to destroy Israel with nuclear weapons. For Israel to wait is to risk committing national suicide."

Despite his penchant for extreme rhetoric, or perhaps because of it, Hagee endeared himself to key members of the Israeli right. With the help of former Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who once spoke at a massive pro-Israel fundraiser at Cornerstone Church, Hagee has raised at least $8.5 million for Israeli social work projects. And as a result of Hagee's influence in the Lone Star State, reflected by his enormous wealth--he reportedly rakes in more than $1 million a year from his television ministry--and his close relationship with the previously omnipotent and now disgraced former House majority leader Tom DeLay, Washington's Republican leadership is just a phone call away.

Hagee recently united America's largest Christian Zionist congregations and some of the movement's most prominent figures--including the Rev. Jerry Falwell, Gary Bauer and Rod Parsley, an Ohio preacher instrumental in launching Republican Ken Blackwell's gubernatorial campaign--under the banner of CUFI, creating the first and only nationwide evangelical political organization dedicated to supporting Israel. Hagee says he would like to see CUFI become "the Christian version of AIPAC," referring to the vaunted pro-Israel group rated second only to the National Rifle Association as the most effective lobby in Washington.

But while Hagee is the public face of CUFI, he remains tethered to his ministry in the Texas plains, far from the wheeling and dealing of inside-the-Beltway culture. To advance his agenda on the Hill, Hagee has tapped David Brog, a seasoned and articulate lawyer who has been Republican Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Arlen Specter's chief of staff, and who boasts myriad connections in Republican Washington. Besides Brog's political acumen, there was another characteristic Hagee found appealing: He is Jewish.

"I think while there are some differences between us as far as our religious views," Brog told me about Hagee, "what matters more, and what is of much deeper significance, is everything that we share. We share a love for Israel and a love for America. And we share an understanding of the war on radical Islamic terror, and that makes us brothers."

As Hagee's political point man, Brog has instantly emerged as an important operative on the Christian right and an effective advocate shielding the movement from institutional Jewish criticism whenever an evangelical leader makes a gaffe. After a series of wildly impolitic remarks by Pat Robertson, including the suggestion that Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's descent into a comatose state was God's punishment for the Gaza withdrawal, Brog used an interview with the conservative National Review to defend Robertson as "a good man." When Anti-Defamation League president Abraham Foxman lambasted the Christian right as a dire threat to America's Jewish community, Brog scolded Foxman in a lengthy Wall Street Journal op-ed. "There are very serious threats facing American Jews today, and they have nothing to do with social conservatives," he wrote.

[b]Full Article:[/b]

[url="http://www.thenation.com/docprint.mhtml?i=20060814&s=new_christian_zionism"]http://www.thenation.com/docprint.mhtml?i=...ristian_zionism[/url][/quote]

And on the topic of Messianic rabbinic psychopaths:

According to rabbinic tradition, "Rome" is equivilent to the Christian nations, or Edom.

[quote][size=3][b]The Fall of Paras and the Coming of Moshiach[/b][/size]

Paras refers to Persia, the nation which presently goes by the name of Iran. The sages tell us that before Moshiach comes Paras will fall at the hands of Rome (according to another opinion: Rome falls at the hands of Paras). On an external level, all eyes are on the simmering confrontation around Iran's nuclear development. But the chess-board of world politics is merely the playing out of an internal spiritual drama of the Jewish people. Based on the words of our sages and the teachings of Chassidus, we can perhaps understand the inner dimension of the fall of Paras.

... If this analysis is correct, then the upcoming fall of Paras at the hands of Rome is intended to arouse in the Jewish people a similar “defeat of Paras” in our divine service. As the Rebbe said in the sicha of Parshas Bo, 5751 in regard to the fall of Iraq and it’s relation to a Jew’s need to bring about the fall of his inner “Bavel” (confusion in divine service):

“[The] underlying purpose [of the condition of Bavel, confusion in divine service] is that every individual should master it. G-d will help - but only help - in this endeavor. Our own exertion is crucial, so that we will not benefit from ‘the bread of shame,’ but rather will carry out our Divine service on our own initiative and in this manner become G-d’s partner in creation.”

In our case, the enemy is not Bavel but Paras, the service of Hashem for the purpose of receiving a reward, even (and specifically) a spiritual reward. Our challenge is to bring about the fall of Paras on a personal and communal level—to see to it that our service of Hashem is without ulterior motive: not for the sake of earning a share in Gan Eden; not for the sake of avoiding Gehinom or the war of Gog u-Magog; not for the inner peace that comes from following the Torah lifestyle; but simply because this is what Hashem asks of us.

The Alter Rebbe is recorded as having said: if Hashem commanded Jews to chop wood (i.e., perform a service with no spiritual effect), we would do this with the same enthusiasm and vigor with which we perform the mitzvos which reveal G-dliness in the world. Why? Because the true motivation of a Jewish neshoma is only to do Hashem’s will! Expressed another way: the paid employee has his job description and his fixed hours on the job. If he’s hired to work in the back office, he will not sweep the showroom floor; and if he works extra hours he expects to be paid overtime. The owner of the firm, however, does whatever is needed to keep the business going, regardless if it is a high-level business meeting or cleaning the windows because the janitor called in sick. His concern is the welfare of the entire business, so no job is too small for him and he does not watch the clock. Jews are not meant to act as clock-watchers, but rather as the owners of the firm!

The key to all this is desire, the power of Edom. The fall of Paras occurs at the hands of Edom—the rectified Edom. This means that we must first transform the aspect of Edom within us—the raw power of desire—to kedusha. A true, relentless desire for the complete redemption that makes being in exile (even a comfortable exile filled with Torah and Mitzvos) feel like crushing oppression. Crying out to Hashem to bring Moshiach “with an emes” (not because they were told to cry out[19]).

We can see that the areas that the Rebbe most emphasizes are the keys to speeding this process: complete commitment to the entire Torah (reflecting the desire to fulfill Hashem’s will regardless of external factors), beautification of mitzvos (tangibly expressing this desire), increasing tzedakah, increasing learning and teaching of Torah (especially Chassidus which is likened to the Manna, the “bread of heaven”; unlike “bread of the earth” which satisfies, the Manna made one hungrier[20] [i.e., increased desire for kedusha]), and selfless love of our fellow Jews (helping a Jew, especially to learn or to perform a mitzva, brings about the fufillment of Hashem’s will in way which the helper himself does not receive the reward for having fulfilled the mitzvah). These steps, when performed with complete self-sacrifice—meaning without concern for our own benefit—are what will bring the true desire for redemption, which will bring an end to serving Hashem for reward (the fall of our inner Paras) leading to the coming of Moshiach and the complete and final redemption.

May we witness the fall of Paras (Iran), the end of our inner exile, and the coming of Moshiach immediately, AMEN!

[url="http://www.yiddishkeit.org/html/chassidus/FallOfParas.htm"]http://www.yiddishkeit.org/html/chassidus/FallOfParas.htm[/url][/quote]

Edited by stephen

While everyone has been focused on Lebanon and the "terror plot" to blow up planes with shampoo, a humanitarian disaster has been created by the Israelis in Gaza in near secrecy:

[quote][size=3][b]Fr. Manuel Musallam is the parish priest at the Latin Convent in Gaza. He relayed the following concerning the situation there. [/b] [/size]

"The people in Gaza are suffering unbelievably. They are hungry, thirsty, have no electricity, no clean water and they are suffering constant bombardments and sonic booms from low flying aircraft.

They are suffering from hunger. They need food. Even if there is food for sale, people have no money to buy food. The price of food, of course, has doubled and tripled in the situation. They have no income, no opportunities to get food from outside and no opportunities to secure money inside Gaza. No work. No livelihood. No future. They have no hope and many very poor people are aimlessly wandering around trying to beg for something from others who also have nothing. It is heart breaking to see.

We need food. We only need bread and water. Children and babies are hungry. Unfortunately, we are seeing sickness increase and to add insult to injury, people cannot afford to pay for transportation to hospital. This is not only hard suffering for now, but this fact will have long reverberations for the future. The sicknesses we have now will degrade the future generation.

Children are afraid. They are going on one week with no electricity. No light at night. No oil or candles. Some can't even buy matches. These children are seeing the exodus of their entities.

Children are suffering from the sonic booms. Many have been violently thrown from their beds at night. Many arms and legs are broken due to this fact. These planes fly low over Gaza and then reach the speed of sound. This shakes the ground and creates shock waves like an earthquake that can cause a person to be thrown from their bed. I myself weigh 120 kilos and was almost thrown from my bed due to the shock wave produced by a low flying airplane that made a sonic boom. It is terrifying. It is worse than a film. It is real. It is like someone picked up your house and shook it.

We are now going into the seventh day without water. We cannot drink water from the ground here as it is salty and not hygienic. People can only buy water to drink. With no electricity to pump the water from wells, no fuel to boil, we are all thirsty. Thirsty children are crying, afraid and desperate. Of course, those who are sick in hospital are suffering an unimaginable horror. There is no electricity to operate life saving machines and the simplest of treatments is not able to be undertaken.

These actions are war crimes. When I cry as a priest, I beg you; we do not need pity. We only need justice. If you don't give justice, there will be no peace. Peace is the farthest thing away from the mind of anyone, Christian or Moslem, in Gaza at this time.

Every minute, a minimum of two bombardments hits Gaza from the sea, air or land. I have an employee who lives in Bet Hanoun. He told me he has not slept in one week. Gaza cannot sleep.

I sent the Sisters of the Baby Jesus to Jabalia Camp to check on some poor families. They returned to me crying at the unspeakable horror they saw. The cries of hungry children, the sullen faces of broken men and women who are just sitting in their hungry emptiness with no light, hope or love. Christians must work to stop this silly war. I am against fanaticism and violence, but these actions guarantee an increase in support for Hamas.

I demand that those outside of Gaza must care for us here in Gaza, Muslims and Christians. There are no differences here in religion. A hungry child is a hungry child. A sick person is a sick person. Our Lord demanded through St. John that you remember us in our affliction. We are now in a serious affliction. (End of the comments from Fr. Musallam)

[url="http://overcomingviolence.org/en/resources/thematic-summaries/statements-on-the-middle-east-crisis/display-statement/article/2370/caritas-jerusalem-report.html"]http://overcomingviolence.org/en/resources...lem-report.html[/url][/quote]